Generation Trance
Vote for GT  at The DJ List! Vote for GT and Project C at The DJ List! Vote for Project C  at The DJ List!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Chat   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Project C - GTR Session 9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Generation Trance Forum Index -> GT vs Project C (past - 2005)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Rate this Mix!
Ownage!
70%
 70%  [ 71 ]
Okie Dokie!
13%
 13%  [ 14 ]
Okie Dokie!
13%
 13%  [ 14 ]
Not Bad!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Poopage!
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 101

sig55
Poster

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:27 pm    Post subject: A more "vocal" progressive... Reply with quote

...and should have expected nothing else! Love this set. DLed it today and have probably listened to it 2-3 times in a row. (I find myself doing that with most of these sets...)
topdawg217
Da Fan

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great just great
khime
Poster

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:15 pm    Post subject: Masturbation mix? Reply with quote

Was I disappointed with this mix! First off, a lot of long, boring, and plain bad stretches switching between songs--sorry if there's some technical "cool" term for this that I missed. If I want to have the beat pulsed loudly without any music I can go hang out where the high school kids learn how to drive with their radios on, thanks.

But I have to say, the point where you lost me was the almost 7 minutes of "song" where most of what the girl said was "Kiss me..**** me...**** me...." over and over and over again. Was this your masturbation mix? Deal with your testosterone issues in private, please. Or at least give those of us with taste a warning that this is aimed at adolescent males.
djGrrr
DJ Grrr

canada.gif
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 2:26 am    Post subject: Re: Masturbation mix? Reply with quote

khime wrote:
Was I disappointed with this mix! First off, a lot of long, boring, and plain bad stretches switching between songs--sorry if there's some technical "cool" term for this that I missed. If I want to have the beat pulsed loudly without any music I can go hang out where the high school kids learn how to drive with their radios on, thanks.

But I have to say, the point where you lost me was the almost 7 minutes of "song" where most of what the girl said was "Kiss me..**** me...**** me...." over and over and over again. Was this your masturbation mix? Deal with your testosterone issues in private, please. Or at least give those of us with taste a warning that this is aimed at adolescent males.

harse, harse.

thats what the whole point of trance is, the tracks are supposed be be long, and repetitive, so it puts you into a "trance"
pipedowndjh
Da Seed

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:52 am    Post subject: Re: Masturbation mix? Reply with quote

ddominey86 wrote:
khime wrote:

harse, harse.

thats what the whole point of trance is, the tracks are supposed be be long, and repetitive, so it puts you into a "trance"

agreed
djGT
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Masturbation mix? Reply with quote

khime wrote:

yeah, that track did give me a hard woodie too, that was some good cummage! Shocked

Facebook :: Twitter :: MySpace :: TRACKER - Please help seed the torrents, especially those with zero seeders!
beowulf7
DJ Prince

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 8:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Masturbation mix? Reply with quote

djGT wrote:
khime wrote:

yeah, that track did give me a hard woodie too, that was some good cummage! Shocked

There you go again w/ TMI! Twisted Evil LOL

Trance fans don't let trance fans listen to Motorcycle - As the Rush Comes.
raypoo04
Da Brown Guy

canada.gif
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 8:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Masturbation mix? Reply with quote

djGT wrote:
khime wrote:

are azn's always horny bitches?

A Devine Experience From Trance To House, From Progressive To Lounge.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
djGT
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 8:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Masturbation mix? Reply with quote

raypoo04 wrote:
djGT wrote:
khime wrote:

are guys always horny bitches? ummm... yeah silly!!! Razz

Facebook :: Twitter :: MySpace :: TRACKER - Please help seed the torrents, especially those with zero seeders!
raypoo04
Da Brown Guy

canada.gif
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 8:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Masturbation mix? Reply with quote

djGT wrote:
raypoo04 wrote:
djGT wrote:
khime wrote:

are guys always horny bitches? ummm... yeah silly!!! Razz

sorry, your right..

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Project C
Da Bro

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 7:21 am    Post subject: Re: Masturbation mix? Reply with quote

khime wrote:

I'm sorry you feel that way bout this mix. I'm not gonna tell you how to listen to your music but if you understand progressive trance or even just trance in general where elements are used to put you in another state of mind. Everyone is different, some enjoy the funky rippling basslines, some enjoy the beautiful vocals, some enjoy the melodic melodies. Trance is not catered to anyone specific.
DAZZLER
Da Brit

uk.gif
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 7:23 am    Post subject: Re: Masturbation mix? Reply with quote

khime wrote:

Put a mix up then? everyone has the right to comment but your just plain RUDE Twisted Evil
Da Bro

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 7:33 am    Post subject: Re: Masturbation mix? Reply with quote

DAZZLER wrote:
khime wrote:

Put a mix up then? everyone has the right to comment but your just plain RUDE Twisted Evil

Good lookin out Dazzler!! Thanks!
DAZZLER
Da Brit

uk.gif
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 7:35 am    Post subject: Re: Masturbation mix? Reply with quote

Project C wrote:
DAZZLER wrote:
khime wrote:

Good lookin out Dazzler!! Thanks!

Anytime Wink just had to be said Wink
Da Brown Guy

canada.gif
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 10:00 am    Post subject: Re: Masturbation mix? Reply with quote

Project C wrote:
khime wrote:

I'm sorry you feel that way bout this mix. I'm not gonna tell you how to listen to your music but if you understand progressive trance or even just trance in general where elements are used to put you in another state of mind. Everyone is different, some enjoy the funky rippling basslines, some enjoy the beautiful vocals, some enjoy the melodic melodies. Trance is not catered to anyone specific.

I actually enjoyed this though, funny. Cuz it was very different, and progressive, almost "haunting" and trip hop vibe...which i love.
Ever been high, listenin to trip hop? Shocked lol , jokes..

beowulf7
DJ Prince

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Masturbation mix? Reply with quote

DAZZLER wrote:
khime wrote:

I agree completely. It's fine if khime didn't like the mix. But then he had to make unwarranted personal attacks. Evil or Very Mad

Trance fans don't let trance fans listen to Motorcycle - As the Rush Comes.
soonami
Da Fan

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would admit that the first time i listened to this mix i couldn't get into it at all....

then i let it sit for a week and went back to it and suddenly the stretch of music starting from kate bush all the way to superfly.... that was absolutely entrancing!!!

i like how you have these two songs right after each other:

06. Probspot and Stephan Jackson - Sex Slave
07. Oxygen ft. Ariel Cybana - Inside Me (Barry Gilbey Mix)

it gives me an emotional high.

GOOD STUFF AS ALWAYS! too bad you guys never venture out to the midwest. i would be the first one in line if you ever do!
wiredmessiah003
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love this mix! You guys rock! Laughing
peppi
Poster

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

errr where is the linkey, or am I to late getting this mix?
djGT
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peppi wrote:
errr where is the linkey, or am I to late getting this mix?

Just found a new host, download away folks!!! Twisted Evil
djGT wrote:
HTTP DOWNLOADS:
Download CUE: Right-mouse click and select "Save Target As"!
Download MP3: Right-mouse click and select "Save Target As"!

[XFG] John
Da Trance-a-nator

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Downloadin it now looks like another great set Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Generation Trance Forum Index -> GT vs Project C (past - 2005) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: