Generation Trance
Vote for GT  at The DJ List! Vote for GT and Project C at The DJ List! Vote for Project C  at The DJ List!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Chat   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
GT vs Project C - GTR Session 6 (Jan 28 2005)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Generation Trance Forum Index -> GT vs Project C (past - 2005)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Rate this Mix!
Ownage!
95%
 95%  [ 102 ]
Poopage!
4%
 4%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 107

Mp3Supply
Poster

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there are probably just alot of ppl Dlin' it, just try again later. . .

great mix. . . voted Smile
XCLR8
Da Fan

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I thught Ashlee Simpson sucks, but you actually made her sound good man! Great CD. I'm still enjoying the mixes you make guys! Keep up the good work! Very Happy

Any chance you're comming down to Florida? Cool
beowulf7
DJ Prince

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XCLR8 wrote:
And I thught Ashlee Simpson sucks, but you actually made her sound good man! Great CD. I'm still enjoying the mixes you make guys! Keep up the good work! Very Happy

Any chance you're comming down to Florida? Cool

I'm no fan of Ashlee Simpsons, that's for sure. (But I'd bang her sister, Jessica, in a heartbeat. Twisted Evil )

Anyway, the direct d/l seems really slow. Any chance this will be available on BitTorrent soon? Thanks.
HardcoreHappy
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome mix. I'm sick as hell right now with a fever, but your musics making me fight it.

I loved Andains new track and Dido's.

Ashlee Simpsons and Evanescenses remixes were as good as I expected.

I didn't like Track 7 that much, I'm not into guy vocals and this was a bit too much housy for me.

Can't wait for new one's.
-D4CUE-
Poster

uk.gif
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally get d/l speed of 50k.Last time was 2k
(thats a 17hr d/l.......... Confused )
Project C
Da Bro

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HardcoreHappy wrote:
Awesome mix. I'm sick as hell right now with a fever, but your musics making me fight it.

I loved Andains new track and Dido's.

Ashlee Simpsons and Evanescenses remixes were as good as I expected.

I didn't like Track 7 that much, I'm not into guy vocals and this was a bit too much housy for me.

Can't wait for new one's.

Hope u feel better.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Thegutter
Da Fan

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always seems to stop at 36% Crying or Very sad Here goes my third time trying to download this...Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
beowulf7
DJ Prince

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally got the mix. I'll listen to it over the weekend. The speed from that FTP server was in the high 40s kbps. It took about 40 min. to download it.
lsddefault
Poster

romania.gif
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i enjoyed this session. i downloaded it today an listened it 4 times. the vocal is just toooooo enjoiable. a bigtime mix
Sladovsky
Poster

poland.gif
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait to hear this one. I have your older mixes back to 2003 and I love them. Hope this one rox !!

cheers and greetz from Poland Smile
crazydude784
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may be new and all to trance but man this is some shiznit. Yall are some badass artists
eggracer2k
Poster

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GRëä´][` /V\ﻫ KEèÞ ï'][' ¢Õ|\/|ínG Arrow ÐJ jfS
exodus
Poster

uk.gif
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

am downloadin it now, tis gonna be heavy!!
pipedowndjh
Da Seed

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tight mix but would be better without the ashley simpson trance...that just sounds hella funny
mimoviz
Poster

venezuela.gif
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 12:33 pm    Post subject: GTR Session 6 Reply with quote

GT: ok. This mix is very good: the songs are pretty well blended, although the song "Da Hype (Vocal Extended Mix)" was evidently out of its league, taking into account the theme and general feeling you try to create in the listeners from the begginning of the mix. As for the the sound "textures" coming out from the mix, it is also notable that the selection and schedule for the songs (with the sole exception of Da Hype) tries to maintain a certain mood and tempo that is consistent with your previous releases. BTW, I am impatiently waiting for your next opus. Smile My congratulations for so much success.

Bottom line IMHO:GTR Session 6 was a good one, but not your best. Song selection failed, and also failed the keeping of the mood and style set by the first half an hour of the mix.
Project C
Da Bro

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:40 pm    Post subject: Re: GTR Session 6 Reply with quote

mimoviz wrote:
GT: ok. This mix is very good: the songs are pretty well blended, although the song "Da Hype (Vocal Extended Mix)" was evidently out of its league, taking into account the theme and general feeling you try to create in the listeners from the begginning of the mix. As for the the sound "textures" coming out from the mix, it is also notable that the selection and schedule for the songs (with the sole exception of Da Hype) tries to maintain a certain mood and tempo that is consistent with your previous releases. BTW, I am impatiently waiting for your next opus. Smile My congratulations for so much success.

Bottom line IMHO:GTR Session 6 was a good one, but not your best. Song selection failed, and also failed the keeping of the mood and style set by the first half an hour of the mix.

Great critique! I love to hear these honest writeups. Thanks!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
beowulf7
DJ Prince

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was also a little disappointed since it this mix wasn't really trance but a blend of "chill out" and rock. But speaking of that, I have to say it was pretty neat hearing that remix of "Owner of the Lonely Heart". Cool

I'm listening to GTR Session 4 right now and that seems to be a more enjoyable mix since it's got the elements of trance and is therefore a little faster and higher energy than GTR Session 6.
nitelyfe
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow that Ashlee Simpson track almost (almost) makes me like her music. Crazy how some simple trance beats can make a totally crappy artist sound good.
pipedowndjh
Da Seed

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nitelyfe wrote:
Wow that Ashlee Simpson track almost (almost) makes me like her music. Crazy how some simple trance beats can make a totally crappy artist sound good.

i like u...lol thats exactly what i thought...now they need to use like a 50 cent song...now that would be funny
nitelyfe
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great mix...superb. Only thing I would change is leaving the Gabriel & Dresden track out. It was a "floor clearing" break in the flow that didn't seem to belong with the rest of the Prog House. Just my $0.02. Very Happy
nitelyfe
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pipedowndjh wrote:
nitelyfe wrote:

i like u...lol thats exactly what i thought...now they need to use like a 50 cent song...now that would be funny

50 Cent is on his way out IMO... He's be whored out like crazy right now which makes him and his camp look desperate.

The remix game seems to get more and more popular by the minute. Everone is remixing everyone and then remixing that Wink. The outcome can be **** rad sometimes though. Like in this mix.

I was thinkin someone should remix that song "Broken" that is sung by the chick from Evenesance. Or, remix J-Lo's new song (can't remember what its call). They're just rip for the picking.
joe_guy
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

work of art as usual...great job guys...this guy right here in canada gives you much respect!!!..keep it up
allfury
Poster

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:09 pm    Post subject: thanks. thanks. hey now... Reply with quote

You guys are putting out some nice stuff! project c and dj gt!

Thanks so much for making your warez avail. to all of us with the insatiable appetite for trance. I spread the word and share the links (music as well for the lazy in need of instant gratification) as much as possible.

Hey all GTR Session 6 1st track is a remix and redo of an old Depeche Mode track:

Band : Depeche Mode
Track: Here is the house
Album : Black Celebration (one of DM's darker albums but wasn't all that shit bleak?)

The boutique that produced this mix (no not you gt or c just the original redo) may have renamed it or perhaps this is a typo in the post regarding the track list? Either way if you want really haunting, listen to the original track.

Also if you are looking for a good greatest hits album of their old shit I recommend 'shake the disease' (this would be before violator...way before)

and btw just rollin into GTR 6 sounds good so far...but it might get paused for some dm...hadn't thought of that band in a while. 'but not tonight'...gotta get my gt on and my hl2 on.

be well and thanks project c and dj gt.

allfury.
djGT
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:17 pm    Post subject: Re: thanks. thanks. hey now... Reply with quote

allfury wrote:
Band : Depeche Mode
Track: Here is the house
Album : Black Celebration (one of DM's darker albums but wasn't all that shit bleak?)

Yes, Andain did a remake of the classic DM track of Here Is The House... we have the original.. just beautiful! Twisted Evil

Mixcloud :: Facebook :: Twitter :: MySpace :: TRACKER - Please help seed the torrents, especially those with zero seeders!
Project C
Da Bro

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DM - But Not Tonight = Total Ear Cummage!!! My favorite DM track ever!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Generation Trance Forum Index -> GT vs Project C (past - 2005) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: