Generation Trance
Vote for GT  at The DJ List! Vote for GT and Project C at The DJ List! Vote for Project C  at The DJ List!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Chat   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Side Shows 2.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Generation Trance Forum Index -> GT vs Project C (2008 - 2009)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How did you like it
Ownage
55%
 55%  [ 44 ]
Good
31%
 31%  [ 25 ]
Okie Dokie
7%
 7%  [ 6 ]
Poopage
6%
 6%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 80

Narhaniel
Poster

slovakia.gif
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mistral wrote:
Losing the one you love the most in the world, the one you would give anything even your life, the one you know you won't ever find again, the one that any other loved-one will even come close to.

Oh I Am sorry to hear you speak such sadness buddy..but hey, dont give up, You still have the Life and freedom, and ever embracing Love of the Universe You live in and thats something worth living and experiencing on and on in every single moment of now - as every day is a new hope a new beginnig of it all.

I may suggest you look on the "situation" from other perspective and that is: Your Soul will allways be connected with your other half your Twin Flame!
The One Love, the missing part of the hole, is and always will be with You even if you are not aware of it. Maybe Its time to talk to your angel Wink

Please give a look on this video as it may be of help to You.
Put "When Love Incarnates" in YouTube search and watch the first or second result.

With Love and Light
Narhaniel
One Creative spark of Light
gshumway
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone has a bittorrent tracker I can use to announce the bit torrent, I can make a .torrent and put it up. But I have no time to install a tracker right now.
gshumway
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gshumway wrote:
If anyone has a bittorrent tracker I can use to announce the bit torrent, I can make a .torrent and put it up. But I have no time to install a tracker right now.

Actually, I just uploaded the torrents to ThePirateBay. Download the two torrent files here. Look for 415233 and 4152335 (I can't post URLs here yet).
CchoclateboyY
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be super sweet if you can get this on torrent, I don't mind waiting cus from the looks of it, it's going to be good. Just not a big fan of megauploader
gshumway
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like I needed to open one more port on the firewall but I see at least one peer downloading. So it should be good to go now.
Mistral
Poster

canada.gif
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Narhaniel wrote:
Mistral wrote:
Losing the one you love the most in the world, the one you would give anything even your life, the one you know you won't ever find again, the one that any other loved-one will even come close to.

Oh I Am sorry to hear you speak such sadness buddy..but hey, dont give up, You still have the Life and freedom, and ever embracing Love of the Universe You live in and thats something worth living and experiencing on and on in every single moment of now - as every day is a new hope a new beginnig of it all.

I may suggest you look on the "situation" from other perspective and that is: Your Soul will allways be connected with your other half your Twin Flame!
The One Love, the missing part of the hole, is and always will be with You even if you are not aware of it. Maybe Its time to talk to your angel Wink

Please give a look on this video as it may be of help to You.
Put "When Love Incarnates" in YouTube search and watch the first or second result.

With Love and Light
Narhaniel
One Creative spark of Light

Don't worry about me my friend. It's been a relatively long time since it happens and it still hurt sometimes, but I've turn to other things now. I love my current girlfriend and will stay with her for a while (make it last!). I'd love to talk with my angel too! Laughing But it wouldn't be of a great idea right now! I just showed you the top of the iceberg. I became relatively complicated. Don't be mistaken though! It's not like we were bitching each other or something at the end. We were just kinda desperate.

Thx for the kind word though! Very Happy
RaptoR
Poster

bulgaria.gif
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys! I also have problems with the sets. The links do not lead me to them but to numerous other shows (which is also cool) but I still want to hear them.

gshumway wrote:

Actually, I just uploaded the torrents to ThePirateBay. Download the two torrent files here. Look for 415233 and 4152335 (I can't post URLs here yet).

I tried to find the torrents but I failed. Please give more details for search as the numbers are apparently not enough...
deneb
Poster

italy.gif
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike. wrote:
This is a good time to mention [..] . a Firefox extension. After installation go to Tools menu -> Megaupload 3 -> Enable. Go to MU and get your download. After that dont forget to got back to the tools menu and disable it.
Enjoy Razz

What do you do after installed extension to download mixes? It doesn't change anything Sad
Thanks
Mike.
Poster

romania.gif
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deneb wrote:
What do you do after installed extension to download mixes? It doesn't change anything Sad
Thanks

It adds an entry(folder) called Megaupload 3 in the Tools menu. To use it, chose enable. Then just go to megaupload and dl your file (you may have to clear your cache and Megaupload cookie). After you finish with it chose disable. I forget to mention that this only bypasses the "no more slots" error without having to download their malware toolbar. But it doesn't do anything about bandwidth limits.
What it does exactly: it changes the user agent to "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; MEGAUPLOAD 1.0)" - basically to make Firefox pretend it's IE 6 with their toolbar.
OVET
Poster

russia.gif
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing I THINK IT`S BETTER TO USE uTorrent FOR DOWNLOAD INSTED OF MEGAUPLOAD. Laughing
gshumway
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaptoR wrote:
Hi guys! I also have problems with the sets. The links do not lead me to them but to numerous other shows (which is also cool) but I still want to hear them.

gshumway wrote:

I tried to find the torrents but I failed. Please give more details for search as the numbers are apparently not enough...

I do not have 10 posts yet so I can't post URLs here. But let me see if this works:

thepiratebay . org /tor/4152333/Generation_Trance_Project_C__The_Side_Show_2.1

thepiratebay . org /tor/4152335/Generation_Trance_Project_C__The_Side_Show_2.2
yeyo
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been trying to download from megaupload for about 2 weeks now, and I cant!....It says to try back in 5 hours, because all the bandwith is reserved for Premium Users Sad
CchoclateboyY
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

silly megauploader!!
HuGo_06
Poster

uk.gif
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy like these a lot, the got a very early 90's allnighter vibe to them,brings on a lot of flashbacks and big smiles lol. its a nice break from the norm this series some great tunes!
Hopes theres more to come in the future Very Happy
entrancor
Poster

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:52 pm    Post subject: deez are soundz ! Reply with quote

Yo 'C...

fly tunez on da sets.

can't see 'em but i know there's smilez on people's faces.

haha, how'd he do dat ..?
entrancor
Poster

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: correction... Reply with quote

umm, meant to say:

Yo GT & 'C...

(props to ya both)
1Constantine
Poster

latvia.gif
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gshumway wrote:
RaptoR wrote:

gshumway wrote:

I do not have 10 posts yet so I can't post URLs here. But let me see if this works:

Thak you very much Wink
jrm_ar
Poster

argentina.gif
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:02 pm    Post subject: Bittorrent Reply with quote

Hi Guys..
It's a petty that there are no bittorrent links available.
In general, megaupload is busy for "plain" users.
Could we have the opportunity to download by bittorrent again, in the future?
Best regards,
Jorge.
gshumway
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone who has more then 10 posts, take what I posted for the torrents and post them as URLs. This will only be my 5. post so still can't post the URLs.
digitalage
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gshumway wrote:
RaptoR wrote:

gshumway wrote:

Excelent, thanks!
BJR222
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:37 am    Post subject: VOT 036 (April 2008) w/ DJ Daniel TL? Reply with quote

Does anyone have the TL for VOT 036 (April 2008) w/ DJ Daniel or know where I can download it?

Thanks,

Brian
Mistral
Poster

canada.gif
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless someone ripped it on DI.fm, it's not yet available. Just be patient, it'll be up soon or later. Just wait.
digitalage
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

digitalage wrote:
gshumway wrote:
RaptoR wrote:

gshumway wrote:

Excelent, thanks!

Unfortunately nobody's seeding... yet. If anyone has other torrents please post them here, just can't wait listening them. Smile
gshumway
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

digitalage wrote:

Unfortunately nobody's seeding... yet. If anyone has other torrents please post them here, just can't wait listening them. Smile

I am seeding and have been since I posted the torrents on thepiratebay.
DaveBG
Poster

bulgaria.gif
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cannot DL it wants me to install some adware toolbar...

Mirror? torrent?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Generation Trance Forum Index -> GT vs Project C (2008 - 2009) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: