Generation Trance
Vote for GT  at The DJ List! Vote for GT and Project C at The DJ List! Vote for Project C  at The DJ List!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Chat   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
GT vs Project C - GTR Session 6 (Jan 28 2005)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Generation Trance Forum Index -> GTR Playlist Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Rate this Mix!
Ownage!
96%
 96%  [ 28 ]
Poopage!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 29

Author Message
jhedman2
Da Fan


Joined: 11 Oct 2004
Posts: 26
Location: Colorado

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome, just ordered the bloom CD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
djGT
Da Man


Joined: 22 Jul 2004
Posts: 6606
Location: The OC

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jhedman2 wrote:
Awesome, just ordered the bloom CD.


excellent choice! Wink
_________________
Voices Of Summer (Dreamer + Dreaming)

Facebook :: Twitter :: MySpace :: TRACKER - Please help seed the torrents, especially those with zero seeders!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Project C
Da Bro


Joined: 29 Jul 2004
Posts: 2082
Location: OC

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jhedman2 wrote:
Awesome, just ordered the bloom CD.


That's a great 2 CD set. You won't be sorry. G & D never fails.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
chenzkiwi
Poster


Joined: 26 Dec 2004
Posts: 2
Location: Montana, Berlin, Germany

germany.gif
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:36 pm    Post subject: Awesome Mix... Reply with quote

Hey, first time posting here, but just want to say that I really am a BIG FAN!! I too, along with a lot of people, used to listen to and even SUBSCRIBE to DI.FM, but now that this site has gone up I listen to GTR exclusively! I found myself always looking forward to a new mix released either by DJ GT or Project C on DI.FM and ALWAYS tuning into the Vocal Trance area. Whether I'm in Montana (where I grew up/go to school) or in Berlin (where I am currently for an exchange year) I love tuning into these mixes. I've also made some fans out of my German roommates too!

Oh yea as an aside...did anyone realize Andains "Here in the house" which I LOVE...uses the same lyrics as a Depeche Mode song "Here is the House"? Just thought I'd point that out..makes sense for me..since I love DM too...Ok peace all!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Project C
Da Bro


Joined: 29 Jul 2004
Posts: 2082
Location: OC

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Awesome Mix... Reply with quote

chenzkiwi wrote:
Hey, first time posting here, but just want to say that I really am a BIG FAN!! I too, along with a lot of people, used to listen to and even SUBSCRIBE to DI.FM, but now that this site has gone up I listen to GTR exclusively! I found myself always looking forward to a new mix released either by DJ GT or Project C on DI.FM and ALWAYS tuning into the Vocal Trance area. Whether I'm in Montana (where I grew up/go to school) or in Berlin (where I am currently for an exchange year) I love tuning into these mixes. I've also made some fans out of my German roommates too!

Oh yea as an aside...did anyone realize Andains "Here in the house" which I LOVE...uses the same lyrics as a Depeche Mode song "Here is the House"? Just thought I'd point that out..makes sense for me..since I love DM too...Ok peace all!!


DM is one of my all time favs. Here is the House is on the Black Celebration Album. I have all their vinyls on my wall. I'm a DM geek!! heh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Shumba
Da Moderator


Joined: 14 Aug 2004
Posts: 1592

uk.gif
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im gona go insain if my computer over heats just befor it plays that evanesence track again! lmao!
this one rullez the universe! one of your better mixes i must say Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Paw looking forwards to a working fan in my computer so i can here it full with out meltting the motherbord Very Happy Paw woot!
gime hug!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bluesky
Poster


Joined: 13 Feb 2005
Posts: 2

egypt.gif
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool thnx
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jhedman2
Da Fan


Joined: 11 Oct 2004
Posts: 26
Location: Colorado

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As if the awesome mixes weren't enough, you have helped introduce me to some great music, I might not have known existed otherwise.

Thanks for the great tunes guys, keep it up!

P.S. Can't wait for the download!!! Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
phanzer
Poster


Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Posts: 14
Location: california

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can't wait to hear this mix....im listening to as many mixes as i can before this comes out however. i think i have quite a bit to go Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Woodles
Poster


Joined: 13 Oct 2004
Posts: 3

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow im in love! get the download out so i can bump this in my car!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
djGT
Da Man


Joined: 22 Jul 2004
Posts: 6606
Location: The OC

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jhedman2 wrote:
P.S. Can't wait for the download!!! Laughing

Woodles wrote:
wow im in love! get the download out so i can bump this in my car!

Why wait, it's out! Laughing

http://www.generationtrance.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=614

ENJOY! Twisted Evil
_________________
Voices Of Summer (Dreamer + Dreaming)

Facebook :: Twitter :: MySpace :: TRACKER - Please help seed the torrents, especially those with zero seeders!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
soobol
Poster


Joined: 17 Feb 2005
Posts: 1

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zeroJ
Da Moderator


Joined: 13 Aug 2004
Posts: 3293
Location: Gatineau, Quebec

canada.gif
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djGT wrote:
zeroJ wrote:
djGT wrote:
zeroJ wrote:
So gt, how long are ya planning to make us wait for the downloads Question Question Question Confused Confused Very Happy Razz Razz Razz


until X amount of people have asked for it. Laughing



so how many is that Question


I'll try to get it hosted sometime next week. Wink


The week is almost done!!!! No pressure or anything just wanted to remind you Embarassed Neutral
_________________
Vote for
zeroJ @ The DJ List!


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
zeroJ
Da Moderator


Joined: 13 Aug 2004
Posts: 3293
Location: Gatineau, Quebec

canada.gif
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zeroJ wrote:
djGT wrote:
zeroJ wrote:
djGT wrote:
zeroJ wrote:
So gt, how long are ya planning to make us wait for the downloads Question Question Question Confused Confused Very Happy Razz Razz Razz


until X amount of people have asked for it. Laughing



so how many is that Question


I'll try to get it hosted sometime next week. Wink


The week is almost done!!!! No pressure or anything just wanted to remind you Embarassed Neutral


Embarassed oh its already out Embarassed
_________________
Vote for
zeroJ @ The DJ List!


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
XCLR8
Da Fan


Joined: 10 Nov 2004
Posts: 181
Location: Tranzworld

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOLLY CRAP! Shocked And Ashlee Simpsom sucks. But you guys make her sound hot! It's off the chizzle my nizzle! Cool The tracklist is great at the beggining, but the ending was alright. Overall great CD!!!

*You made the song vertigo sound pretty good since I don't like them either...*
_________________
Life is too damn short, do something that you will always be remembered.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
djGT
Da Man


Joined: 22 Jul 2004
Posts: 6606
Location: The OC

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

XCLR8 wrote:
HOLLY CRAP! Shocked And Ashlee Simpsom sucks. But you guys make her sound hot! It's off the chizzle my nizzle! Cool The tracklist is great at the beggining, but the ending was alright. Overall great CD!!!

*You made the song vertigo sound pretty good since I don't like them either...*


Expect the un-expected! Laughing

Just trying something new... glad most of you guys enjoyed it! Twisted Evil
_________________
Voices Of Summer (Dreamer + Dreaming)

Facebook :: Twitter :: MySpace :: TRACKER - Please help seed the torrents, especially those with zero seeders!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
zeroJ
Da Moderator


Joined: 13 Aug 2004
Posts: 3293
Location: Gatineau, Quebec

canada.gif
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

djGT wrote:
XCLR8 wrote:
HOLLY CRAP! Shocked And Ashlee Simpsom sucks. But you guys make her sound hot! It's off the chizzle my nizzle! Cool The tracklist is great at the beggining, but the ending was alright. Overall great CD!!!

*You made the song vertigo sound pretty good since I don't like them either...*


Expect the un-expected! Laughing

Just trying something new... glad most of you guys enjoyed it! Twisted Evil


The Vertigo remix was awsome. MORE U2 Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Very Happy Very Happy
_________________
Vote for
zeroJ @ The DJ List!


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
syxx7wun
Poster


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 8
Location: San Leandro, CA

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that tracklist looks off the CHAIN.

I always miss the good stuff. Crying or Very sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
ahgrafx
Da Promoter


Joined: 14 Oct 2004
Posts: 16
Location: seattle

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never thought I would be jammin so hard to an ashley simpson song!! But damn, that I am my bruthas and sistas..... that I am
GTR Session 6 starts at about 12 minutes in ahhhhh At about 13:08 is when I get the goosebumps
I B Chillin 2 Duh Bone lol
_________________
www.AddictedToPixels.com
www.myspace.com/generationtrance
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
zeroJ
Da Moderator


Joined: 13 Aug 2004
Posts: 3293
Location: Gatineau, Quebec

canada.gif
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

syxx7wun wrote:
that tracklist looks off the CHAIN.

I always miss the good stuff. Crying or Very sad


Don't worry you can download this sick set here Very Happy
http://www.generationtrance.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=614
_________________
Vote for
zeroJ @ The DJ List!


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Project C
Da Bro


Joined: 29 Jul 2004
Posts: 2082
Location: OC

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahgrafx wrote:
I never thought I would be jammin so hard to an ashley simpson song!! But damn, that I am my bruthas and sistas..... that I am
GTR Session 6 starts at about 12 minutes in ahhhhh At about 13:08 is when I get the goosebumps
I B Chillin 2 Duh Bone lol


ASHLEE! ASHLEE! ASHLEE!! heh!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DJ Ajax
Poster


Joined: 26 Feb 2005
Posts: 49
Location: Europe, Slovenia

slovenia.gif
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey... i'm aksin for a download too, to get closer to X number Smile ... btw GT voices of autumn 2003 is the best mix i've ever heard in my life Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
djGT
Da Man


Joined: 22 Jul 2004
Posts: 6606
Location: The OC

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJ Ajax wrote:
hey... i'm aksin for a download too, to get closer to X number Smile ... btw GT voices of autumn 2003 is the best mix i've ever heard in my life Wink


in the GT vs Project C section:

http://forums.generationtrance.com/viewtopic.php?t=614
_________________
Voices Of Summer (Dreamer + Dreaming)

Facebook :: Twitter :: MySpace :: TRACKER - Please help seed the torrents, especially those with zero seeders!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
jlewis
Poster


Joined: 15 Feb 2005
Posts: 2

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i want to download the mix right now for free !1!1!!!!1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jlewis
Poster


Joined: 15 Feb 2005
Posts: 2

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i want to download the mix for free right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Generation Trance Forum Index -> GTR Playlist Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Powered by CloudFlare