Generation Trance
Vote for GT  at The DJ List! Vote for GT and Project C at The DJ List! Vote for Project C  at The DJ List!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Chat   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Loading a Cue Sheet
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sdgserv
Poster

armenia.gif
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:08 pm    Post subject: Loading a Cue Sheet Reply with quote

I have never done this before... What program do you need?
I have nero 6.

Thanks

Last edited by sdgserv on Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
rkn
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a registered Nero at version 6.3.0.0. Under the Nero Burning ROM, choose: Recorder > Burn Image. And select the cue file.

One thing though: When I try to burn a cue file, Nero freezes for some strange reason...
Dr. Herb

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I typically use CDR-Win. It's real good for that type of thing. It works every time.

tyler
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sdgserv
Poster

armenia.gif
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will try both.

Thanks
Sam
djGT
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Burning a Que sheet Reply with quote

I use both Nero and CDR-Win. What I noticed is that it takes a little longer for the CUE SHEET to load in Nero than it does in CDR-Win. Like tyler mentioned, CDR-Win works everytime! Twisted Evil

Mixcloud :: Facebook :: Twitter :: MySpace :: TRACKER - Please help seed the torrents, especially those with zero seeders!
rkn
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay. First, I updated my Nero to the latest version (6.3.1.20; released Aug. 13) and re-tried the burning. But instead of freezing, Nero told me that it had a problem with line 3 of the CUE sheet. So I uninstalled Nero. Very Happy

So then I got CDR-Win and that went smoothly. Version 3.9G: Press "Record Disc" [upper-left picture] >> "Load Cuesheet" >> Select "Open New Session". Set your speed and "Record Disc."
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rkn wrote:
Okay. First, I updated my Nero to the latest version (6.3.1.20; released Aug. 13) and re-tried the burning. But instead of freezing, Nero told me that it had a problem with line 3 of the CUE sheet. So I uninstalled Nero. Very Happy

So then I got CDR-Win and that went smoothly. Version 3.9G: Press "Record Disc" [upper-left picture] >> "Load Cuesheet" >> Select "Open New Session". Set your speed and "Record Disc."

Line 3? That's just the file name, should work in Nero. For CDR-Win, I'm using 4.0A. Either versions will work fine! Twisted Evil

Mixcloud :: Facebook :: Twitter :: MySpace :: TRACKER - Please help seed the torrents, especially those with zero seeders!
sdgserv
Poster

armenia.gif
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loaded CDR-Win. The cue sheet loads fine and then select one of your sets.
When it is done burning I play it on Win Amp and it shows Unknown Artist. I must be doing something wrong.....
djGrrr
DJ Grrr

canada.gif
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sdgserv wrote:
I loaded CDR-Win. The cue sheet loads fine and then select one of your sets.
When it is done burning I play it on Win Amp and it shows Unknown Artist. I must be doing something wrong.....

no, winamp does not read cd-text from cd's, the burn was done properly Mr. Green
tbasta
Poster

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djGT wrote:
Line 3? That's just the file name, should work in Nero. For CDR-Win, I'm using 4.0A. Either versions will work fine! Twisted Evil

How did you get 4.0A? The latest I am getting is still 3.9 G or something. Got an inside source hummmmm????
Shumba
Da Moderator

uk.gif
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

errrm stupid question...
what dose a .cue file do? Razz

*edit hey this is confuseing the topic moved Razz Paw
mew
djGT
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shumba wrote:
errrm stupid question...
what dose a .cue file do? Razz

*edit hey this is confuseing the topic moved Razz Paw
mew

It contains the track indexes so that the mixes can be burned with the tracks broken up in the right places. Unless you like to listen to an entire mix without having to skip tracks, which is understandable, just load the MP3 in your burning software and ENJOY! Paw Paw Paw Paw

djGT
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tbasta wrote:
djGT wrote:

How did you get 4.0A? The latest I am getting is still 3.9 G or something. Got an inside source hummmmm????

MUAHAHAAHAHA!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Paw Twisted Evil

sdgserv
Poster

armenia.gif
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I use CDR-Win, if I burn the Cue sheet 1st. it will not show the track listing. When I burn the tracks 1st then the cue sheet it works fine.
Is that normal or has someone Pooped on me.
djGT
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sdgserv wrote:
When I use CDR-Win, if I burn the Cue sheet 1st. it will not show the track listing. When I burn the tracks 1st then the cue sheet it works fine.
Is that normal or has someone Pooped on me.

I don't understand what you mean by burning the cue sheet first? You don't burn the cue sheet, you load it into CDR-Win. Once it's loaded, you press the BURN button! Confused

Version 3.9G: Press "Record Disc" [upper-left picture] >> "Load Cuesheet" >> Select "Open New Session". Set your speed and "Record Disc." Twisted Evil Paw

BTW, watch out for LRCN, he likes to poop in people's ear!!! Laughing

VocalAddict
Poster

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rkn wrote:
I have a registered Nero at version 6.3.0.0. Under the Nero Burning ROM, choose: Recorder > Burn Image. And select the cue file.

One thing though: When I try to burn a cue file, Nero freezes for some strange reason...

I have nero 5.5.7.2 which came bundled with my liteon CDR-RW drive. There is nothing about cue files in help....I tried following this procedure but seeing as how mine is an older version my option is the "Image Recorder" which is the only other option other than my liton CDR-RW drive...and there's no burn option there. Also, what kind of CD am I burning?? Is it supposed to be a normal audio cd or iso? any time i try a regular audio cd and try to load the cue file it says nero can't read it! I'm really lost! help plz Smile
djGrrr
DJ Grrr

canada.gif
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VocalAddict wrote:
rkn wrote:

I have nero 5.5.7.2 which came bundled with my liteon CDR-RW drive. There is nothing about cue files in help....I tried following this procedure but seeing as how mine is an older version my option is the "Image Recorder" which is the only other option other than my liton CDR-RW drive...and there's no burn option there. Also, what kind of CD am I burning?? Is it supposed to be a normal audio cd or iso? any time i try a regular audio cd and try to load the cue file it says nero can't read it! I'm really lost! help plz Smile

load up nero, click cancel in the wizard that comes up, then click file>open, select all files in the file type dropdown list, and then open the cue sheet.

btw, if you have any problem with the cue sheet that says there is a problem with line 3, rename the mp3 using underscores( _ ) instead of spaces and open up the cue file in notepad an make the same changes on line 3, it will fix any error u might get. Smile
Shotokan07
Poster

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:32 pm    Post subject: How to use .cue files Reply with quote

Okay, I've read the whole thing Wink and I just wanted to know how I load the cue sheet in with the songs.

Btw, great mixes GT! Donated $$$ for such generousity, a true Robin Hood! Twisted Evil

...Anyways, back to the point, how to I load it? I have Nero 6... *(latest version),

I go to Nero Express,
Burn as AUDIO CD,
Add the file and
burn.

Now do I add the cue sheet file in there as well?

Thanks for all the help.
Shotokan07
Poster

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:35 pm    Post subject: How to break the files to burn separately? Reply with quote

Second question.

Voices of Summer 2003 is HUGE! Very Happy Exclamation (306.49MB to be eggxact) Is there any possible way I can burn them in different CD's?
Shotokan07
Poster

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ddominey86 wrote:

load up nero, click cancel in the wizard that comes up, then click file>open, select all files in the file type dropdown list, and then open the cue sheet.

btw, if you have any problem with the cue sheet that says there is a problem with line 3, rename the mp3 using underscores( _ ) instead of spaces and open up the cue file in notepad an make the same changes on line 3, it will fix any error u might get. Smile

ddom, just tried that. Fixed the line 3 error messange but, the program still freezes up.
djGrrr
DJ Grrr

canada.gif
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shotokan07 wrote:
ddominey86 wrote:

ddom, just tried that. Fixed the line 3 error messange but, the program still freezes up.

it is suposed to freeze up, just wiat, it will come back
passion uk
Poster

uk.gif
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:28 am    Post subject: Where can i get a copy of cdr win Reply with quote

I too am having trouble downloading cue sheets can someone tell me how I CAN GET HOLD OF cdr WIN AS nERO KEEPS CRASHING.

thanks
Shotokan07
Poster

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ddominey86 wrote:

it is suposed to freeze up, just wiat, it will come back

Is it? While it freezes up, I wait and when I click "close" it gives me the "Not Responding" message.
Cowardly
Poster

netherlands.gif
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wait and see

Don't click just let it be. It will respond again
Shotokan07
Poster

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright! Ddom, you're right. I got it!

Now what about the Voices of Summer 03? How can separate the volumes so I can burn one CD at a time?

(edited)
Embarassed NEVERMIND, THERE ARE DIFFERENT CUE SHEETS FOR EACH CD... Rolling Eyes

Thanks Ddom! Idea

HOW TO LOAD CUE SHEETS using Nero TO BURN THE SONGS IN DIFF. TRACKS
.cue file needs to be modified first:
Rename the .mp3 file with "_" for the spaces so it looks like Voices_of_Trance_2003.mp3,
then copy the renamed text,
open the .cue file with notepad,
go to line 3 where the name of the .mp3 file exist,
rename it by pasting the text there,
"FILE "dj_GT_-_Voices_Of_Trance_2003.mp3" MP3"
Now open Nero,
Cancel the Wizard Window
Open the modified .cue file,
the program will freeze,
and then Nero will ask you if you want to burn

That is it! Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Generation Trance Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: