Generation Trance
Vote for GT  at The DJ List! Vote for GT and Project C at The DJ List! Vote for Project C  at The DJ List!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Chat   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Loading a Cue Sheet
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tbasta
Poster

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:58 pm    Post subject: CUE POP DO WHOPP Reply with quote

I got a cue sheet question. I usually don't burn to CDs anymore and just use the files on a mp3 player. But I wanted a set of CDs for the car so I burned some. Using the cue files, every cuepoint leaves a pop on the recording. Is there any way to avoid that while still maintaining the cuepoints?

/Tim
djGrrr
DJ Grrr

canada.gif
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:16 am    Post subject: Re: CUE POP DO WHOPP Reply with quote

tbasta wrote:
I got a cue sheet question. I usually don't burn to CDs anymore and just use the files on a mp3 player. But I wanted a set of CDs for the car so I burned some. Using the cue files, every cuepoint leaves a pop on the recording. Is there any way to avoid that while still maintaining the cuepoints?

/Tim

yeah, either get a better burning program or a better cd player Razz
KillerGuppy
Da Guppy

canada.gif
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:24 am    Post subject: no "CUE POP DO WHOPP" for me... Reply with quote

tbasta wrote:

/Tim

Hmm...I don't hear any "pops" in my car. Maybe try it again with a different program. I use CDRWIN 3.9...no prob with it all.... Cool
djGT
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:49 am    Post subject: Re: CUE POP DO WHOPP Reply with quote

tbasta wrote:
pop

/Tim

What about snap & crackle? Razz

Mixcloud :: Facebook :: Twitter :: MySpace :: TRACKER - Please help seed the torrents, especially those with zero seeders!
Euphoriaholic
Da Fan

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just Burned my first CUE SHEET using Nero6, couldnt have done it without this thread, thanks! Very Happy
sdgserv
Poster

armenia.gif
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was reading these posts and I talked about "burning a cue sheet"

I have since learned that you don't burn a que sheet. You "load it" then load your tracks and then you burn..

I have been using CDwin..nice program
djGT
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sdgserv wrote:
I was reading these posts and I talked about "burning a cue sheet"

I have since learned that you don't burn a que sheet. You "load it" then load your tracks and then you burn..

I have been using CDwin..nice program

Burning with a cue sheet. Twisted Evil

Mixcloud :: Facebook :: Twitter :: MySpace :: TRACKER - Please help seed the torrents, especially those with zero seeders!
brynner
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm trying to transfer the songs to an mp3 player as seperate tracks and was wondering if there was any way to do this. I have already tried using Alcohol 120% to mount the .cue files to a virtual drive then rip the songs off of that, but I always get the "line 3" error even if I make the changes to the cue file. Also, I would burn CD's and rip the tracks off of those, but my the only CDR's in my house are my bro's and he'll kill me if I use them.
djGrrr
DJ Grrr

canada.gif
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brynner wrote:
I'm trying to transfer the songs to an mp3 player as seperate tracks and was wondering if there was any way to do this. I have already tried using Alcohol 120% to mount the .cue files to a virtual drive then rip the songs off of that, but I always get the "line 3" error even if I make the changes to the cue file. Also, I would burn CD's and rip the tracks off of those, but my the only CDR's in my house are my bro's and he'll kill me if I use them.

look for a program at download.com called mp3 splitter and joiner

Darrell
zeroJ
Da Moderator

canada.gif
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm using Nero 5, just got it, and it dosn't seem to work with cue files, Although its suppose to, help Question Question Question Question Question

djGrrr
DJ Grrr

canada.gif
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zeroJ wrote:
I'm using Nero 5, just got it, and it dosn't seem to work with cue files, Although its suppose to, help Question Question Question Question Question

dunno about nero 5, but nero 6 does support it, all u have to do is close the wizard that comes up when you start, then click file>open, then select the file of type of all files(*.*), then browse for the file, it should work.

Darrell
jinx099
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I tried out Mp3 splitter and joiner as recommended above, but whenever I click the "start split" button, it does nothing? Anyone else have this problem?
sig55
Poster

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:42 am    Post subject: Help! CDRWin doesn't recognize my burner. Reply with quote

After days of downloading programs and tweaking settings, I'm finally able to up/download (thanks to the support here). I've loaded CDRWin on my computer, but it says it doesn't recognize my recorder. I've got a brand new HP A630n with a DVD/CD burner combo and am usure as to why it wont work with CDRWin. Has anyone else had this problem?

Additionally, I'm wondering if anyone knows what programs will recognize Cues and break the playlist up. I've got iTunes, RecordNow!, and Roxio 7 on my computer, but I don't think any of them are capable of this (at least I couldn't get them to...)

I guess I need to know if dropping another $60 on Nero6 is my only option (and if it would recognize my burner). Thanks in advance for any help offered.
djGrrr
DJ Grrr

canada.gif
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:48 am    Post subject: Re: Help! CDRWin doesn't recognize my burner. Reply with quote

sig55 wrote:
After days of downloading programs and tweaking settings, I'm finally able to up/download (thanks to the support here). I've loaded CDRWin on my computer, but it says it doesn't recognize my recorder. I've got a brand new HP A630n with a DVD/CD burner combo and am usure as to why it wont work with CDRWin. Has anyone else had this problem?

Additionally, I'm wondering if anyone knows what programs will recognize Cues and break the playlist up. I've got iTunes, RecordNow!, and Roxio 7 on my computer, but I don't think any of them are capable of this (at least I couldn't get them to...)

I guess I need to know if dropping another $60 on Nero6 is my only option (and if it would recognize my burner). Thanks in advance for any help offered.

well, just head over to www.nero.com and find out, download the demo version, if it works, as i'm sure it will, then u can buy it, or crack it to get the full version for free (whichever u prefer)

Darrell
sig55
Poster

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, though I assumed that would be the suggestion. Their demo version is currently unavailable. I may have to wait until they put it back up. Crying or Very sad
djGrrr
DJ Grrr

canada.gif
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sig55 wrote:
Thanks, though I assumed that would be the suggestion. Their demo version is currently unavailable. I may have to wait until they put it back up. Crying or Very sad

dude, what do u mean, their demo version is availible right here

Darrell
sig55
Poster

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude, what do u mean, their demo version is availible right here

Yeah, I went back last night and they had it reloaded (they had a message saying it was down 2 nights ago). I've got everything dowloaded, cut up with cues, and burned using Nero 6 Reloaded. Thanks for the help.

PS - Just to reiterate Shotokan07's post on the previous page, after you Open the Cue in Nero, your compueter doesn't really crash. If you wait for a few minutes, a new screen comes up and you just click "burn". Razz
jinx099
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ddom helped me out earlier and reccommended me musicutter

http://musicutter.host.sk/

It it VERY easy to use, just make sure when you use it to remove the ID3v1 tags first or else it will not put the right tag on the last song in the mix. ID3v2 tags are okay though.

Thanks ddom!!
Shadows of the Night
Poster

uk.gif
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was reading the notes here, and looks like they have worked for me; am in the process of burning one Cue file using Nero. I was wondering how long Nero "freezes" for, but it was almost 10 minutes on my PC. Thanks for the help.
Project C
Da Bro

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadows of the Night wrote:
Was reading the notes here, and looks like they have worked for me; am in the process of burning one Cue file using Nero. I was wondering how long Nero "freezes" for, but it was almost 10 minutes on my PC. Thanks for the help.

It takes a couple of minutes for me running on a 2.8 gig processor 512 dual ram. I think it's converting the .mp3 file to .wav when it seems like it's freezing up.

When burning the .cue sheet as a wave file (need to edit the .cue sheet also if you do), it doesn't lag since it's not converting anything.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
serii
Poster

moldova.gif
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile
EGGO
Poster

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't figure our how to do the .cue files on Roxio's Easy Media Creator 7 software. Make me want Nero now. Hahaha

When trying to do an audio CD:
"Warning: One or more files being added has an unrecognized file extension. It will not be added to the project."
TranquiL_EyE
Poster

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:18 pm    Post subject: ok guys need help badly. Reply with quote

So im a real newbie. i had all those que sheets and such that came with each download file. But i deleted them thinking they were useless. Do u guys got a place to re download the cue sheets and such + bin files thanx.
suupa61
Poster

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do i use a cue sheet if i have a cd mp3 player?
I have nero burning rom 6.
Da Moderator

uk.gif
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:14 am    Post subject: Re: ok guys need help badly. Reply with quote

TranquiL_EyE wrote:
So im a real newbie. i had all those que sheets and such that came with each download file. But i deleted them thinking they were useless. Do u guys got a place to re download the cue sheets and such + bin files thanx.

If any ones lost a cue file cos they deleted them iv uploaded some here
http://shumba.pochta.ru/cue/index.html
but ill take it down if ppl complain or what ever Razz
en ill add stuff when i get it

ddominey86 wrote:
zeroJ wrote:

I'm using Nero 5, just got it, and it dosn't seem to work with cue files, Although its suppose to, help

dunno about nero 5, but nero 6 does support it, all u have to do is close the wizard that comes up when you start, then click file>open, then select the file of type of all files(*.*), then browse for the file, it should work.

i just got nero 5 wiyth a new CD burner it works fine but takes a good 5-10 minuets of lagging and messing the screen up first.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Generation Trance Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: