Generation Trance
Vote for GT  at The DJ List! Vote for GT and Project C at The DJ List! Vote for Project C  at The DJ List!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Chat   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
[Sept 02] Edgar V + GT vs Project C + more @ Spundae LA!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Generation Trance Forum Index -> Events/Shows
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Are you going?
Yes
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
Maybe
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

djGT
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:42 am    Post subject: [Sept 02] Edgar V + GT vs Project C + more @ Spundae LA!!! Reply with quote

That's right folks, we're finally back at Spundae again on September 02, 2006, this time playing in the Loft! Razz

FREE B4 10:30 PM // $15 till 11:30PM!!!! Please send all requests to [email protected]. Please include your first and last name + guests (maximum of 5) i.e. John Smith + 5. All names must be in by 2PM that Saturday. Hope to see you all out there. MORE INFO TO COME!!! Twisted Evil

mainroom:::

EDGAR V
PamDJs :: www.myspace.com/djedgarv :: MIAMI
Edgar V has been quietly earning his repertoire in and around the dance music world. Synonymous to his personality, it may be difficult to tell during and after one of his signature prolific Progressive house/Trance sets. Filled with a masterful blend of orchestral strings, ethereal vocals, uplifting synth patterns with a spunk of tribal bass filled house. Owning residencies in Miami's most infamous dance clubs Edgar V has been on the forefront of Miami's dance music.
Edgar began spinning at clubs in the then infant South Beach club movement with a start at Les Baines a heavily popular club in early 90’s. As the scene grew “bigger” and “better” Edgar lead the way holding residencies at influential clubs such as KGB, Liquid, Shadow Lounge, and Club Space. Soon Edgar became a staple and unsung hero behind all the clubs he played at. Creating energy filled memorable nights transcending a buzz around him after each night.
Helping his clubs not only become local favorites some of the most heavily talked about and known clubs on planet earth and making them an absolute stop of every major touring DJ. In early 2000 in collaboration with Club Space Miami Edgar’s debut mixed compilation Trancemission became a favorite among Trance fans world wide. Playing along the worlds elite list of DJs such as Paul Oakenfold, Paul Van Dyk, Tiesto, George Acosta, Judge Jules, and Carl Cox, Edgar V has earned their respect, being “hand picked” by Oakenfold to Open for at infamous sets such as Spacefest ’01 and invited by Van Dyk to play along with him at his party in Berlin Vandit. Being mentioned in publications as Mixer Magazine, BPM, D’Vox and credited in albums by Deep Dish and Oakenfold the buzz around Edgar V cannot go unnoticed. Already Making his mark globally Edgar V has played, Ibiza, Berlin, Mexico, Peru, Tokyo, Canada, Panama, and major clubs in the United States along with headlining some of the worlds biggest festivals and showcases. Gaining more residencies along the way and praise from the industries most talented and successful dance music leaders Edgar V is not looking back

KRISTINA SKY
Spundae :: Lost Episode :: www.Kristinasky.com :: LOS ANGELES
====> CLICK HERE to Download Kristina Sky Live @ Escape [Vancouver, Canada :: 7-15-06] <====

Special Opening Set By
MATT CERF + LIVE PA with JAREN
Lost Language :: www.mattcerf.com :: LOS ANGELES
Matt Cerf was born in Ottawa, Canada and grew up in the diverse culture of Montreal where he lived for 24 years.
Music sparked much curiosity for Matt as a child. At age 8 he picked up his first instrument, the violin. For the next eight years Matt would develop his prodigal musical skills playing the violin, piano, and saxophone. Seeking to expand his musical range, he self instructed the electric guitar, which he continued to study and play for another five years. It was during his studies at McGill in Montreal that Matt discovered his true passion: electronic music.
In 2000, he and three co-musicians formed a band, SECOND SUN. After coming up with the concept of their first song, "Empire", Matt's perseverance paid off and SECOND SUN was signed to VANDIT RECORDS (Paul Van Dyk). In June of 2001 SECOND SUN made a guest appearance on "Music Plus", Quebec's equivalent to MTV. SECOND SUN moved to Los Angeles in September that same year to pursue their career. In 2002, Matt slipped out of SECOND SUN and decided to go solo.?His perseverance has already paid off, getting him 3 records deals with already well-established labels in England and USA, Lost Language and Empire State Recordings. Hard at work, Matt is dedicated to producing high quality progressive house and trance. He is currently working with two professional vocalists, heard on his latest tracks, one of which is the truly talented, Jaren, who will be performing Live with Matt at Spundae. This is one talent to definitely watch out for.
====> CLICK HERE to Download a Promo Mix featuring Matt Cerf ::: <====

Closing Set By
VANDER & THOMAS
Opium Music :: www.myspace.com/vanderandthomas:: O.C.

SEPT 2nd LOFT TIMESLOTS:

LOFT HOSTED BY:::
Believe...Productions & Grooveriders Record Shop
Free CD & T-Shirt Giveaways Courtesy of Grooveriders & Blunt Clothing!

GT vs. PROJECT C [2:45AM - CLOSE]
Di.fm :: http://www.Generationtrance.com

JONATHAN MORNING [1:30AM - 2:45AM]
Grooveriders :: Underground.Sound :: Believe...Productions

CHRISTOPHER REDDICK [12:15AM -1:30AM]
Grooveriders :: http://www.christopherreddick.com

LRCN [11:00PM - 12:15AM]
DI.fm :: http://djlrcn.com
CLICK HERE to Download a Promo Mix featuring LRCN ::: SAVE AS - DO NOT STREAM PLEASE <====

ALEX Z. aka DJ SPUNK [9:00PM - 11:00PM]
Grooveriders :: Believe... Productions :: http://www.djspunk.com

Backroom Hosted By::: MMM Management

KENNY LARKIN
Art of Dance :: Detroit
In 1992, Kenny founded his own imprint Art Of Dance and released his most critically acclaimed projects Dark Comedy, Yennek, and his more eccentric Pod project. In 1994, Kenny released his first album, entitled Azimuth, on Warp Records/TVT. The album was hailed by European and U.S. press as one of the most original techno albums to date. 1995 He was voted by 'Metro Times' as Best Techno Artist, he just completed building a state of the art 24 track digital recording studio/office to run his record label, he released his 2nd album, entitled Metaphor, which received critical acclaim from the press and music magazines from all over the world, and he toured extensively; DJing and playing live at the biggest Festivals in Europe, some which had him doing his electronic performance in front of as many as 25,000 fans.

KELVIN LARKIN
Art Of Dance :: Detroit

CHEMISTRY aka DJ RIN & RCS
Amtrax :: Kila Kilaz :: Swat

LUIS ROSARIO
Luisrosario.com :: Compression :: Militantsexcouncil

Spundae @ Circus // 6655 Santa Monica Blvd. // Behind Arena in the heart of Hollywood // 40,000 sq ft. of Indoor Clubbing with a MASSIVE 4,000 Capacity // L.A.’s Largest Outdoor Patio // Doors @ 9:00 pm – 4:00 am // 4 Full Bars// 21 + clubbing w/ ID // Valet and self-parking at club entrance // $25 and up for Presales on Groovetickets.com // More Info::: http://www.spundae.com

Mixcloud :: Facebook :: Twitter :: MySpace :: TRACKER - Please help seed the torrents, especially those with zero seeders!

Last edited by djGT on Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:03 am; edited 8 times in total
Moo
Da Lazy Chink

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woot! Razz
LRCN
Poopy Eye

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hells yeah suckas! Razz
carcass
Poster

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will see you guys there!!!!

Q.
vixydish
Poster

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome!!! So that means you guys won't be at Nocturnal? Confused
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Project C
Da Bro

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vixydish wrote:
Awesome!!! So that means you guys won't be at Nocturnal? Confused

So that means you're not gonna see us? Confused
vixydish
Poster

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We haven't bought our tix to Nocturnal yet, so who knows! Spundae may win now that you guys are spinning there. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
djGT
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, we need our kissy face girl! Laughing

got got the e-flyer! Wink

Mixcloud :: Facebook :: Twitter :: MySpace :: TRACKER - Please help seed the torrents, especially those with zero seeders!
Troy Conrad
Da Glowstickman

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome!

I'll be there, probably rather late. What's the schedule for the loft?
vixydish
Poster

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alrite, we're in! So is the usual crew gonna be there? Very Happy
Troy Conrad
Da Glowstickman

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vixydish wrote:

Do I count? I'm not sure I'm officially part of the usual crew yet, but I'm working on it. Smile
Moo
Da Lazy Chink

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Troy Conrad wrote:
vixydish wrote:

Do I count? I'm not sure I'm officially part of the usual crew yet, but I'm working on it. Smile

dude, if my 2 cent counts, if I'm still a part of the crew, then you're definitely a part of the crew...
hobo elite
Da Fan

canada.gif
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wish i lived down in cali Sad
Troy Conrad
Da Glowstickman

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moo wrote:

dude, if my 2 cent counts, if I'm still a part of the crew, then you're definitely a part of the crew...

Sweet. Thx, man.
djGT
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vixydish wrote:

they are now! see you there! Twisted Evil

carcass
Poster

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What time did you guys go on?? I was there till a little after 2 and Jonathan Morning was still on. Didn't even see you guys. J. Morning was hella tight though.

Q.
Troy Conrad
Da Glowstickman

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They started around 2:45 in the loft. Nice opening (with a Dogzilla remix I believe.)
carcass
Poster

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Troy Conrad wrote:
They started around 2:45 in the loft. Nice opening (with a Dogzilla remix I believe.)

Damn!!! Hella late!! Oh well. I'll chetch them when they come back around again. I've seen them at 3 seperate events but have never bothered to introduce myself. Maybe next time.

Q.
djGT
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

carcass wrote:

Damn!!! Hella late!! Oh well. I'll chetch them when they come back around again. I've seen them at 3 seperate events but have never bothered to introduce myself. Maybe next time.

Q.

I guess the events were @ Heaven (RIP Sad)

hopefully we'll be back @ spundae soon. Twisted Evil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Generation Trance Forum Index -> Events/Shows All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: