Generation Trance
Vote for GT  at The DJ List! Vote for GT and Project C at The DJ List! Vote for Project C  at The DJ List!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Chat   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
SPAM received by generationtrance.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jon_hill987
Da Jamster

uk.gif
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really? its on the new host now? since you said the new host was free I was expecting banner adds or something.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
djGT
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jon_hill987 wrote:
Really? its on the new host now? since you said the new host was free I was expecting banner adds or something.

No need for banner ads... they are very nice people. I will provide a banner for them in the links section though. Twisted Evil

Also, we're getting a dedicated 20mb/s (> 6000GB/month) server soon, to support all our mixes via HTTP! Shocked

Mixcloud :: Facebook :: Twitter :: MySpace :: TRACKER - Please help seed the torrents, especially those with zero seeders!
Moo
Da Lazy Chink

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djGT wrote:
No need for banner ads... they are very nice people. I will provide a banner for them in the links section though. Twisted Evil

Also, we're getting a dedicated 20mb/s (> 6000GB/month) server soon, to support all our mixes via HTTP! Shocked

DAAAMMM!!! Shocked THAT'S TIOGHT!!
djGT
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moo wrote:
djGT wrote:

Well, at least enough bandwidth to support GT vs Project C mixes. Laughing

Mixcloud :: Facebook :: Twitter :: MySpace :: TRACKER - Please help seed the torrents, especially those with zero seeders!
Moo
Da Lazy Chink

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djGT wrote:
Moo wrote:
djGT wrote:

Well, at least enough bandwidth to support GT vs Project C mixes. Laughing

well, of course.. Razz
djGT
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:33 pm    Post subject: Re: SPAM received by generationtrance.com Reply with quote

djGT wrote:
UPDATE YOUR PROFILE, CHANGE EMAIL ADDRESS TO *BOGUS* VALUE.

VOILA, EVERYONE IS HAPPY!!!
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz

I advise my members to not change their email address to a bogus value, since it will require them to re-activate the account, and since the activation email is being sent to a bogus email address, you won't be able to activate your account, and I wouldn't want to manually activate everyone's account like this. Also, if you forget your password and your member ID, there's no way I can search the database for your login information. So let's save us some headache by doing the following instead.

What I suggest everyone to do instead is just sign up for another FREE email account like hotmail/yahoo/walla/etc. and replace your email address with that one for SPAM. Wink

Or you can also use an EMAIL filter to block emails from "[email protected]" and that should fix the problem as well.

A last resort is just to delete your account from this forum, which I hope is not the case. Crying or Very sad

dj_tunez
Da Polack

poland.gif
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
meh i agree with this guy, darrell is just a little arse who takes the piss, how the **** do you expect your little community to work if you call everyone a damn leech, i have never used your gmail crappo so that would be of no advantage to registering, i like to have an account on forums and post to comment on the music etc.. and get called a leech! **** YOU!
lol who was this guy?

http://www.myspace.com/47085117
DJ Lazi I
Da Binary Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dj_tunez wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
meh i agree with this guy, darrell is just a little arse who takes the piss, how the **** do you expect your little community to work if you call everyone a damn leech, i have never used your gmail crappo so that would be of no advantage to registering, i like to have an account on forums and post to comment on the music etc.. and get called a leech! **** YOU!
lol who was this guy?

Someone who was lookin' for a bannin'... Laughing Laughing Laughing
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJ Lazi I wrote:
dj_tunez wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
lol who was this guy?

Someone who was lookin' for a bannin'... Laughing Laughing Laughing

for some, it happens once a month! Shocked

/me runs Laughing

raypoo04
Da Brown Guy

canada.gif
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this thread still alive?

yo seariously, i was thinkin that you guys should clean up the boards a bit, from the OLDASS crap thats never been even looked at...LIKE OLD!
Cuz i was goin back and saw member names that dont even exsist anymore from oldass threads and posts..

damn...kinda makes me think how all of us wount be around eventauly, we'll end up like those members....vanished... Crying or Very sad

A Devine Experience From Trance To House, From Progressive To Lounge.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
djGT
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raypoo04 wrote:
......vanished... Crying or Very sad

i dont know about you, but im not vanishing anywhere. you can always find me on the forums! Twisted Evil

raypoo04
Da Brown Guy

canada.gif
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

djGT wrote:
raypoo04 wrote:

i dont know about you, but im not vanishing anywhere. you can always find me on the forums! Twisted Evil

ABRA CADABRA! Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
djGT
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

raypoo04 wrote:
djGT wrote:
raypoo04 wrote:

ABRA CADABRA! Laughing

sha zzzzaaam! Shocked

toshiRo
Da NiNjA

canada.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djGT wrote:
defiledskin wrote:
I'm not a leech. I seeded all the mixes 500% on what I downloaded. Confused

I get your points, but in this day and age (of spam) it is not acceptable to send unsolicated email, especially when the instructions to unsubscribe do not work! I do not currenly receive any spam whatsoever. I do not run a filter as I do not need to.

Please just give me an unsubscribe option (or fix the current one) and let me continue seeding your quality mixes.

Thank-you.

It's not unsolicited, when you signed up and register, I specifically said you will be receiving news & updates! Rolling Eyes

Wait... How come I don't get news and updates? GT can you start emailing me with news & updates pretty please? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Very Happy Cool Laughing Surprised Crying or Very sad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink
zeroJ
Da Moderator

canada.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toshiRo wrote:
djGT wrote:
defiledskin wrote:

I get your points, but in this day and age (of spam) it is not acceptable to send unsolicated email, especially when the instructions to unsubscribe do not work! I do not currenly receive any spam whatsoever. I do not run a filter as I do not need to.

Please just give me an unsubscribe option (or fix the current one) and let me continue seeding your quality mixes.

Thank-you.

It's not unsolicited, when you signed up and register, I specifically said you will be receiving news & updates! Rolling Eyes

Wait... How come I don't get news and updates? GT can you start emailing me with news & updates pretty please? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Very Happy Cool Laughing Surprised Crying or Very sad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink

Have you received in the past 2months any messages from Generationtracnce, advertising his new mixes are out, if so, this is the news and updates, if not, then post again here.

toshiRo
Da NiNjA

canada.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zeroJ wrote:
toshiRo wrote:
djGT wrote:
defiledskin wrote:

Thank-you.

Have you received in the past 2months any messages from Generationtracnce, advertising his new mixes are out, if so, this is the news and updates, if not, then post again here.
I don't see any emails other than the ones I have for recieving a new private msg (which I've disabled cause 30 emails/day is bad lol) mikecontant at gmail dot com if you can add addresses Smile
djGT
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toshiRo wrote:
I don't see any emails other than the ones I have for recieving a new private msg (which I've disabled cause 30 emails/day is bad lol) mikecontant at gmail dot com if you can add addresses Smile

That's strange, you should receive emails about new mixes and upcoming events such as the one for Calgary. Maybe they're going into your SPAM folder? Confused

toshiRo
Da NiNjA

canada.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djGT wrote:
toshiRo wrote:

That's strange, you should receive emails about new mixes and upcoming events such as the one for Calgary. Maybe they're going into your SPAM folder? Confused
Naw, I got private msg spam Razz I also put *@generationtrance.com on my white (allow) list. Release something new GT and let's test it Wink
DJ Lazi I
Da Binary Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SPAM!! I GOT SPAM!! But not from you, GT. Laughing
Da RaVeR

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:15 pm    Post subject: lol Reply with quote

People are so stupid, I get those emails all the time, its nothing to whine or cry about just move it to the trash can, and get on with your miserable little life.................................

SIKE, no but for real............... Shocked
DJ Lazi I
Da Binary Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: lol Reply with quote

b14ck0u7 wrote:
People are so stupid, I get those emails all the time, its nothing to whine or cry about just move it to the trash can, and get on with your miserable little life.................................

SIKE, no but for real............... Shocked

Exactly. Cool
Bandwith Donator

india.gif
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.digg.com/technology/SPAMmers_really_pissed_off_at_bluesecurity,_read_their_message_board
raypoo04
Da Brown Guy

canada.gif
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellfyre wrote:
http://www.digg.com/technology/SPAMmers_really_pissed_off_at_bluesecurity,_read_their_message_board
aaaand a year later

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Generation Trance Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: