Generation Trance
Vote for GT  at The DJ List! Vote for GT and Project C at The DJ List! Vote for Project C  at The DJ List!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Chat   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
06.MAY.06 4x4 101 Suzy Solar, GT vs Project C, & LRCN
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Generation Trance Forum Index -> GT vs Project C (2006 - 2007)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Rate this mix!
Ownage!
64%
 64%  [ 31 ]
Pretty Good!
25%
 25%  [ 12 ]
Okie Dokie!
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Not Bad!
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Poopage!
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 48

tronix
Poster

italy.gif
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice! i used this mix as the background music for a video about technology i made for class. the opening guitar was great for the intro, and there is a song with some vocals about technology that i played up at the end. turned out really good, thanks for yet another badass mix! Laughing

hey GT, i tried to use the chat function but it didn't work man. Sad i'm not sure if it was on my end or the server end..

also, thanks for posting the link to afterhoursdj.org. really great radio, and @ 192k! it's the only thing (other than a shitload of caffeine) keeping me awake right now as a sit at the freakin library all night cramming for 2 finals i have tomorrow (on a SATURDAY). i am so cracked out right now Shocked

much love!
- tron
jigityjoetx
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: has to be one of the best Reply with quote

definitely one of the best can't wait to hear the anniversary issue
djGT
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tronix wrote:
hey GT, i tried to use the chat function but it didn't work man. Sad i'm not sure if it was on my end or the server end..

seems to work for me! Embarassed

Mixcloud :: Facebook :: Twitter :: MySpace :: TRACKER - Please help seed the torrents, especially those with zero seeders!
Witzak
Poster

netherlands.gif
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is the download broken or is it me?
djGT
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Witzak wrote:
is the download broken or is it me?

The main server hosting most of the mixes are down, not sure when it'll be fixed. Embarassed

Mixcloud :: Facebook :: Twitter :: MySpace :: TRACKER - Please help seed the torrents, especially those with zero seeders!
yew
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool. The sound quality of this mix is really good Smile
Dj Tiesto
Poster

austria.gif
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tracklist looks really nice, will grab it right now

speedmonkey43
Poster

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:25 pm    Post subject: Download Issues Reply with quote

It's been a while since I have been on this site! Forgot how much I missed it! I work in a very small corporate office, and I have played these mixes so much that just about everyone has memorized them. It's kinda funny to hear someone randomly start singing along out of an office somewhere! lol!

Looking back, there are quite a bit more I need to download. However, when I right click the links and choose "save as" like I always do, it says the files are not found. Any suggestions? Is it me or possibly the site? Question

Thanks!
-Mary (MK101)
djGT
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Download Issues Reply with quote

speedmonkey43 wrote:
It'Looking back, there are quite a bit more I need to download. However, when I right click the links and choose "save as" like I always do, it says the files are not found. Any suggestions? Is it me or possibly the site? Question

the servers got flooded, they're moving to a new location, about 3 or so weeks before they get it up and running. Embarassed

welcome back! Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Generation Trance Forum Index -> GT vs Project C (2006 - 2007) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: