Generation Trance
Vote for GT  at The DJ List! Vote for GT and Project C at The DJ List! Vote for Project C  at The DJ List!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Chat   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MAC - Cue Sheets - How To (clear and simple, please)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rollergirl
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject: MAC - Cue Sheets - How To (clear and simple, please) Reply with quote

Ok, I've read through most of the (confusing) support threads here about cue sheets... I'm a noob to all of this... and a MAC user (!) which seems very rare in this group.

Now, I haven't found any thread that clearly explains the mystery of burning CDs with cue sheets for MAC. As far as I know there is *no* version of Nero for MAC so all this info specific to that program is useless for Mac users.

There must be other MAC groovers here... yes??? How do you do this???

I have downloaded a number of great mixes from dj GT et al and I would LOVE to be able to learn something about how to burn the mixes with cues. I assume a CD burned this way separates the individual songs and id's them? Like I said, I'm just a noob asking for help Confused

Help, please? Embarassed

Thanks for the space...

rollergirl
djGT
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a good question, any MAC users out there that have been able to burn CDs with a CUE sheet? Embarassed

Mixcloud :: Facebook :: Twitter :: MySpace :: TRACKER - Please help seed the torrents, especially those with zero seeders!
vijaja
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cue-splitter is my program of choice.

Drag the cue file into the spot (or select it from the appropriate area). Select the audio file and the destination directory. Hit split and wham, bam, thank-you ma'am!

Has worked everytime for me flawlessly.

http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/13093
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Generation Trance Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: