Generation Trance
Vote for GT  at The DJ List! Vote for GT and Project C at The DJ List! Vote for Project C  at The DJ List!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Chat   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
2.10.2006-GTvsProject C,Nicholas Bennison,WARP BROTHERS @ LA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Generation Trance Forum Index -> Events/Shows
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Will you be going?
Yes, sending an email for GUESTLIST now!
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Maybe, sending an email for GUESTLIST just in case!
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
No, sending an email for GUESTLIST anyways!
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
No, no need sending any SPAM either! ^_^
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

djGT
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:07 am    Post subject: 2.10.2006-GTvsProject C,Nicholas Bennison,WARP BROTHERS @ LA Reply with quote

Great news, we'll be playing at Club Heaven in LA this coming Friday on February 10, 2006. Shocked

$15 DISCOUNT TICKETS <GUESTLIST>: If you're planning to go, please feel free to send me an email to [email protected] with your First and Last name, including anyone else you are planning to bring. I must receive your email by 6PM that Friday night, please arrive before 11PM for the GUESTLIST. Hope to see you there! Twisted Evil

10:00PM - 11:30PM GT vs Project C
11:30PM - 1:30AM Nicholas Bennison
1:30AM - 4:00AM WARP BROTHERS

Quote:
Talent: WARP BROTHERS, Direct from Germany, with Nicholas Bennison.

Info: The by now legendary Warp Brothers were founded 3 years ago by the DJ` s Oliver Goedicke and Jürgen Dohr.

The Warp Brothers were already rocking the floors before that, but since three years they are taking it serious.It did not take a long time and their first single Phatt Bass hit the German market andmade it to the top 3 in several dance charts. Shortly after this they entered the Sales-Charts Europe wide up to the #2.

No wonder that they draw the music business attention with placing a solid techno-track in the sales-charts.Shortly after their uplifting style flooded Europe, the wave swept over to the US, Canada, Australia and Japan.You might somehow compare the style of the Warp Brothers to Prodigy or Chemical Brothers but the truth is that they created their own creative and unique sound, like you can read in an article of the Face magazine.

The second single We Will Survive of the Warp Brothers helped them to build up their position in international music business and was a perfect example for a perfect follow up single.The feedback for the release of the two energy loaded geniuses was overwhelming.

Besides their full prdocution and DJ schedule they reached to establish their own label called Groove Trax Records. With massive releases like Norman Bass (How U Like Bass, No Good, Clap Your Hands), Mac & Mac (Wicked Wild) and Perfect Phase (Slammer Jammer) they try to keep the hard club sound alive !. The first 13 releases are already out and more hot tunes will come soon. Also they´re involved and responsible for many more projects and productions like there´re Balloon (Technorocker, Monstersound), Dons (Drop The Gun, Sharp As A Knife, Pump Up The Jam), Brain Twins (Voice Of Buddah), Gat-Cha (**** Me I´m Famous), Full House (Scratchin ..) and also Norman Bass.

2005 has seen the European masters of trance smashing up dance floors across the globe with Russia and Japan to name a few who have played host to Ollie and Jurgen. This year watch out for an Australian tour in April 2006, it also sees Warp Brother's reworking of Nirvana's 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' looking set to explode on to the UK charts and worldwide charts. If that wasn't enough for the German duo their follow up track 'Blade' is already looking like one of the biggest tunes of 2006.

Info Line:714-618-8881
Doors Open at: 10:00 PM
Doors Close at: 4:00 AM
Will Call for Ticket Pick-up Closes at: 12:00 AM
Ages: 21 and up
Remember to bring: 21+ ID and credit card used to purchase tickets. bring your friends and lots of energy to dance all nite long.
Event Capacity: 1000

Address:
HOLLYWOOD ARENA
6655 Santa Monica Blvd.
Hollywood, CA 90038

Tickets available on Groovetickets. But why pay more. Wink

Mixcloud :: Facebook :: Twitter :: MySpace :: TRACKER - Please help seed the torrents, especially those with zero seeders!

Last edited by djGT on Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:56 pm; edited 10 times in total
DAZZLER
Da Brit

uk.gif
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one guys, Warp Bros hey! should be a good night. Wish i could go Sad
Da Rapter

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i cant go.. so i just clicked randomly on the vote that said no.. didnt care which Laughing

anyways, looks great.. but the imaginary age barrier is barring my coming.

currently working on:
Stuff
Blake
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks badass!! :twisted:
Dark_Sucker
Poster

bulgaria.gif
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like fun.Won't be coming anyways.Kinda far for me.SmileI don't know if you're having any plans for Bulgaria,but if you come here some time it would be great.The crowd will love you.:)Have a nice time there.
Prydz
Poster

latvia.gif
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whahahaa.. warp brothers.... Laughing Laughing fat bass!! Smile
Poopy Eye

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice work guys, rock it.
hobo elite
Da Fan

canada.gif
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to young to far away Crying or Very sad o well thats why im on the site Very Happy
igoraki
Poster

france.gif
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WARP BROTHERS craps

it should be better a prime with GT & PC
raypoo04
Da Brown Guy

canada.gif
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

have a blast! take some pics Smile

A Devine Experience From Trance To House, From Progressive To Lounge.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Moo
Da Lazy Chink

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just came back from the club... great mixes by all djs... nice free demo from nicholas bennison ^.^ & gt & pc, damn awesome... just wish i wasn't so tired from work :/ Confused Embarassed
anomaly
Poster

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Live events Reply with quote

Let me know when you hit Denver, I'll gladly be there Cool
toshiRo
Da NiNjA

canada.gif
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any pics and/or videos? Very Happy
djGT
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks to all that came out for the support, fun night indeedy! Shocked

a pic with Nicholas.

and some videos. Razz

video 1
video 2
video 3 - dance baby dance! Twisted Evil

Mixcloud :: Facebook :: Twitter :: MySpace :: TRACKER - Please help seed the torrents, especially those with zero seeders!
Project C
Da Bro

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was an awesome night!! Hopefully we'll be there again soon!!
b14ck0u7
Da RaVeR

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: Re: 2.10.2006-GTvsProject C,Nicholas Bennison,WARP BROTHERS Reply with quote

djGT wrote:
Great news, we'll be playing at Club Heaven in LA this coming Friday on February 10, 2006. Shocked

$15 DISCOUNT TICKETS <GUESTLIST>: If you're planning to go, please feel free to send me an email to [email protected] with your First and Last name, including anyone else you are planning to bring. I must receive your email by 6PM that Friday night, please arrive before 11PM for the GUESTLIST. Hope to see you there! Twisted Evil

10:00PM - 11:30PM GT vs Project C
11:30PM - 1:30AM Nicholas Bennison
1:30AM - 4:00AM WARP BROTHERS

Quote:
Talent: WARP BROTHERS, Direct from Germany, with Nicholas Bennison.

Info: The by now legendary Warp Brothers were founded 3 years ago by the DJ` s Oliver Goedicke and Jürgen Dohr.

The Warp Brothers were already rocking the floors before that, but since three years they are taking it serious.It did not take a long time and their first single Phatt Bass hit the German market andmade it to the top 3 in several dance charts. Shortly after this they entered the Sales-Charts Europe wide up to the #2.

No wonder that they draw the music business attention with placing a solid techno-track in the sales-charts.Shortly after their uplifting style flooded Europe, the wave swept over to the US, Canada, Australia and Japan.You might somehow compare the style of the Warp Brothers to Prodigy or Chemical Brothers but the truth is that they created their own creative and unique sound, like you can read in an article of the Face magazine.

The second single We Will Survive of the Warp Brothers helped them to build up their position in international music business and was a perfect example for a perfect follow up single.The feedback for the release of the two energy loaded geniuses was overwhelming.

Besides their full prdocution and DJ schedule they reached to establish their own label called Groove Trax Records. With massive releases like Norman Bass (How U Like Bass, No Good, Clap Your Hands), Mac & Mac (Wicked Wild) and Perfect Phase (Slammer Jammer) they try to keep the hard club sound alive !. The first 13 releases are already out and more hot tunes will come soon. Also they´re involved and responsible for many more projects and productions like there´re Balloon (Technorocker, Monstersound), Dons (Drop The Gun, Sharp As A Knife, Pump Up The Jam), Brain Twins (Voice Of Buddah), Gat-Cha (**** Me I´m Famous), Full House (Scratchin ..) and also Norman Bass.

2005 has seen the European masters of trance smashing up dance floors across the globe with Russia and Japan to name a few who have played host to Ollie and Jurgen. This year watch out for an Australian tour in April 2006, it also sees Warp Brother's reworking of Nirvana's 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' looking set to explode on to the UK charts and worldwide charts. If that wasn't enough for the German duo their follow up track 'Blade' is already looking like one of the biggest tunes of 2006.

Info Line:714-618-8881
Doors Open at: 10:00 PM
Doors Close at: 4:00 AM
Will Call for Ticket Pick-up Closes at: 12:00 AM
Ages: 21 and up
Remember to bring: 21+ ID and credit card used to purchase tickets. bring your friends and lots of energy to dance all nite long.
Event Capacity: 1000

Address:
HOLLYWOOD ARENA
6655 Santa Monica Blvd.
Hollywood, CA 90038

Tickets available on Groovetickets. But why pay more. Wink

Aww, too bad its over. I would of loved to of seen my bros perform. Plus I LOVE the warp brothers. There techno is awesome.
joetraff
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loved the shared pics.
Keep it up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Generation Trance Forum Index -> Events/Shows All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: