Generation Trance
Vote for GT  at The DJ List! Vote for GT and Project C at The DJ List! Vote for Project C  at The DJ List!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Chat   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Voices Of Trance 006 (October 2005)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Generation Trance Forum Index -> GT vs Project C (past - 2005)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Rate this mix!
Ownage!
78%
 78%  [ 171 ]
Pretty Good!
15%
 15%  [ 33 ]
Okie Dokie!
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Not Bad!
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Poopage!
1%
 1%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 217

Author Message
StarDust
Da Fan


Joined: 13 Aug 2004
Posts: 194
Location: BuckinghamPalace

uk.gif
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you sure picked up the standard on this set, just finished listening to the am mixz and it was bliss, I just couldn't take my headphone off especially love the track
Way Out West - Dont Forget Me (Way Out West's Clifton High Mix) Twisted Evil
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DJSKIP
Poster


Joined: 01 Dec 2004
Posts: 3
Location: The Netherlands

netherlands.gif
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome record choice!

"Goosebump records" Razz
Some records (Darren tate- venus and Subsola-so pure) are even better then drugs Wink


My Compliments!

Also for your mixing ofcourse
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shumba
Da Moderator


Joined: 14 Aug 2004
Posts: 1592

uk.gif
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
05. Conjure One - Extraordinary Way (Antillas Club Mix) *VOCAL OF THE MONTH*


a new fav song Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Muad'Dib
Poster


Joined: 21 Oct 2005
Posts: 1

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved every second of it!
_________________
Resist much. Obey little
-Walt Whittman
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Socalpunk
Poster


Joined: 11 Jan 2005
Posts: 9
Location: San Diego

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

08. IIO - At The End (Scumfrog Remix)

This track owns me each and every time it's played.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
djGT
Da Man


Joined: 22 Jul 2004
Posts: 6613
Location: The OC

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Socalpunk wrote:
08. IIO - At The End (Scumfrog Remix)

This track owns me each and every time it's played.

I've always loved that remix but never really used it in a mix before, so glad you enjoyed! Twisted Evil
_________________
VOT 149 (September 2017) + Rene Ablaze
Voices Of Summer (Dreamer + Dreaming)

Mixcloud :: Facebook :: Twitter :: MySpace :: TRACKER - Please help seed the torrents, especially those with zero seeders!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
euroman
Poster


Joined: 19 Jul 2005
Posts: 1

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

starting at the 09:47 of the pm mix, the inxs track - what does the muffled incursion say - "this is GT?" - i was surprised to hear something mixed in at this particular spot (i am not a dj/professional..) - just wondering, beautiful track...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
djGT
Da Man


Joined: 22 Jul 2004
Posts: 6613
Location: The OC

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

euroman wrote:
starting at the 09:47 of the pm mix, the inxs track - what does the muffled incursion say - "this is GT?" - i was surprised to hear something mixed in at this particular spot (i am not a dj/professional..) - just wondering, beautiful track...


djGT wrote:
02. Tall Paul vs INXS - Precious Heart (Riva Mix) *CLASSIC OF THE MONTH*


Wink
_________________
VOT 149 (September 2017) + Rene Ablaze
Voices Of Summer (Dreamer + Dreaming)

Mixcloud :: Facebook :: Twitter :: MySpace :: TRACKER - Please help seed the torrents, especially those with zero seeders!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Xtacy_luver
Poster


Joined: 28 Sep 2005
Posts: 22
Location: Brooklyn BABY

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOVE ALL OF YOUR MIXES SO MUCH!
_________________
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
[XFG] John
Da Trance-a-nator


Joined: 19 Oct 2005
Posts: 219
Location: Chicago

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta love trance Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Doctor Bob
Da Fan


Joined: 16 Jan 2005
Posts: 1098
Location: Holland

netherlands.gif
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

05. Conjure One - Extraordinary Way (Antillas Club Mix) *VOCAL OF THE MONTH*
This is really a sick track. Love it.

I really enjoy the mixes .

GT spoke:
Don't worry though, I didn't like the mixes much either!


Question Shocked Question
_________________
too young to be old



GT vs Project C LIVE @ Holland??
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
djGT
Da Man


Joined: 22 Jul 2004
Posts: 6613
Location: The OC

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doctor Bob wrote:
GT spoke:
Don't worry though, I didn't like the mixes much either!


Question Shocked Question

Just didn't feel these mixes as much as the others, still had fun making them though. Twisted Evil
_________________
VOT 149 (September 2017) + Rene Ablaze
Voices Of Summer (Dreamer + Dreaming)

Mixcloud :: Facebook :: Twitter :: MySpace :: TRACKER - Please help seed the torrents, especially those with zero seeders!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
[XFG] John
Da Trance-a-nator


Joined: 19 Oct 2005
Posts: 219
Location: Chicago

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doctor Bob wrote:
05. Conjure One - Extraordinary Way (Antillas Club Mix) *VOCAL OF THE MONTH*
This is really a sick track. Love it.

I really enjoy the mixes .

GT spoke:
Don't worry though, I didn't like the mixes much either!


Question Shocked Question



Agreed Doc, GT so far i havent heard anything that i dont like.

Dont Stop To Rock, We DOnt Stop To Rock

Keep it up GT
_________________
Trance its a LyfeStyle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
djGT
Da Man


Joined: 22 Jul 2004
Posts: 6613
Location: The OC

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trance4Ever wrote:
Doctor Bob wrote:
05. Conjure One - Extraordinary Way (Antillas Club Mix) *VOCAL OF THE MONTH*
This is really a sick track. Love it.

I really enjoy the mixes .

GT spoke:
Don't worry though, I didn't like the mixes much either!


Question Shocked Question



Agreed Doc, GT so far i havent heard anything that i dont like.

Dont Stop To Rock, We DOnt Stop To Rock

Keep it up GT

I sure will, right along side C! Twisted Evil
_________________
VOT 149 (September 2017) + Rene Ablaze
Voices Of Summer (Dreamer + Dreaming)

Mixcloud :: Facebook :: Twitter :: MySpace :: TRACKER - Please help seed the torrents, especially those with zero seeders!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
[XFG] John
Da Trance-a-nator


Joined: 19 Oct 2005
Posts: 219
Location: Chicago

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djGT wrote:
Trance4Ever wrote:
Doctor Bob wrote:
05. Conjure One - Extraordinary Way (Antillas Club Mix) *VOCAL OF THE MONTH*
This is really a sick track. Love it.

I really enjoy the mixes .

GT spoke:
Don't worry though, I didn't like the mixes much either!


Question Shocked Question



Agreed Doc, GT so far i havent heard anything that i dont like.

Dont Stop To Rock, We DOnt Stop To Rock

Keep it up GT

I sure will, right along side C! Twisted Evil



Yea sorry about that Project C u r equally KICKIN A$$
_________________
Trance its a LyfeStyle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
connor100
Poster


Joined: 14 Nov 2004
Posts: 23
Location: NRW

germany.gif
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great!!! I like your choice of music.

Greetz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
dj_faria's_dream
Da Fan


Joined: 07 Feb 2005
Posts: 485
Location: Norway

norway.gif
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love your way of music!!!
_________________
Please forgive me, if I write anything wrong..

Best regards from Norway!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Doctor Bob
Da Fan


Joined: 16 Jan 2005
Posts: 1098
Location: Holland

netherlands.gif
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djGT wrote:
Doctor Bob wrote:
GT spoke:
Don't worry though, I didn't like the mixes much either!


Question Shocked Question

Just didn't feel these mixes as much as the others, still had fun making them though. Twisted Evil


Glad to hear you go on. Otherwise I had arrange a session with the Doctor Laughing
When you make every month 2 sets and besides that a Voices of Autumn (f.e.) sets it become more difficult to make a serious set. Maybe it's becoming for you a feeling of a must and so you have problems to find the right beautiful tracks.
But these were good!
_________________
too young to be old



GT vs Project C LIVE @ Holland??
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
DTMBADBOY
Poster


Joined: 10 Feb 2005
Posts: 3
Location: West Palm Beach, Tallahassee, Minneapolis

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone post up another yousendit DL for those of us that can't use BT...Thanks a bigillion
_________________
My headphones create the sound track for my life...
http://www.dtmpower.net/ppost2/file=500/1015439b7__bimmier-med.jpg
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
krow_xxvii
Da Artist


Joined: 29 Oct 2005
Posts: 73
Location: MN

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome set guys, i had to download this one.. heard it on GTR and said "that one's mine!"

great work
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
yew
Poster


Joined: 30 Oct 2005
Posts: 60

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can someone please upload it @ megaupload.com or something, because bitorrent simply won't do it on my machine...I've tried evertyhing to get this working, but I'm still at 1kb / second Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ahgrafx
Da Promoter


Joined: 14 Oct 2004
Posts: 16
Location: seattle

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

once again you guys are amazing, Im keepin up the myspace page, many people joining daily.
_________________
www.AddictedToPixels.com
www.myspace.com/generationtrance
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bundy2005
Poster


Joined: 28 Jun 2005
Posts: 38
Location: Istanbul

turkey.gif
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bittorent sucks!!!!...I can not download by using bittorent...its very very slow though I use T1.I prefer direct download.Would you prepare at least one link for direct download.Thanks for sharing your superb mixes.I like the track called ''''SULTAN''' very very much....superb mix....congrads! Very Happy
_________________
The Truth Is Out There
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
djGT
Da Man


Joined: 22 Jul 2004
Posts: 6613
Location: The OC

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bundy2005 wrote:
Bittorent sucks!!!!...I can not download by using bittorent...its very very slow though I use T1.I prefer direct download.Would you prepare at least one link for direct download.Thanks for sharing your superb mixes.I like the track called ''''SULTAN''' very very much....superb mix....congrads! Very Happy

ask and u shall receive! Wink

HTTP DOWNLOADS:
Click here to download from MEGAUPLOAD!

Be sure to check out our irc channel, #GenerationTrance on P2P-IRC
_________________
VOT 149 (September 2017) + Rene Ablaze
Voices Of Summer (Dreamer + Dreaming)

Mixcloud :: Facebook :: Twitter :: MySpace :: TRACKER - Please help seed the torrents, especially those with zero seeders!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
chucky1954
Poster


Joined: 06 Oct 2005
Posts: 22

germany.gif
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

djGT wrote:
Bundy2005 wrote:
Bittorent sucks!!!!...I can not download by using bittorent...its very very slow though I use T1.I prefer direct download.Would you prepare at least one link for direct download.Thanks for sharing your superb mixes.I like the track called ''''SULTAN''' very very much....superb mix....congrads! Very Happy

ask and u shall receive! Wink

HTTP DOWNLOADS:
Click here to download from MEGAUPLOAD!

Be sure to check out our irc channel, #GenerationTrance on P2P-IRC


I am uploading the files right now!
You can download the mixes and the cue files in one and a half hour!

Hasta pronto

Chucky
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Generation Trance Forum Index -> GT vs Project C (past - 2005) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Powered by CloudFlare