Generation Trance
Vote for GT  at The DJ List! Vote for GT and Project C at The DJ List! Vote for Project C  at The DJ List!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Chat   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
GT vs Project C - Voices Of Autumn 2005
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Generation Trance Forum Index -> GT vs Project C (past - 2005)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Rate this mix!
Ownage!
80%
 80%  [ 539 ]
Pretty Good!
15%
 15%  [ 101 ]
Okie Dokie!
2%
 2%  [ 20 ]
Not Bad!
0%
 0%  [ 3 ]
Poopage!
1%
 1%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 671

EliteLaramie
Poster

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djGT wrote:
tranceformer wrote:
downloading... expect some great tunez...

How are you downloading with no links? Shocked

I was wondering that too and combing the page thinking I missed something... Confused
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Wyntrmood
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a bunch! I'm listening to '04: Water right now, it's one of my favorites.
Doctor Bob
Da Fan

netherlands.gif
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toshiRo wrote:
Doctor Bob wrote:
incognito wrote:
Sulomo wrote:
umfg, can't wait.

I REALLY CANT WAIT Evil or Very Mad

hmmm maybe ill make a cd cover for them Razz

keep up the good work dj gt, and come to holland please for once (i mean, there are like 50 dutch posters on this forum)

greets, florijn

I would make a cd cover if I could find some pictures that aren't copyrighted. *Sighs* Confused Rolling Eyes

Thats interesting....... Cool Two artists will make a cover for VoA2005.
Like that.
Since Shumba is very busy..........
and don't see the other artists often.........
and I'm not that far.......

so go for it

LISTENING TO "FADING" RIGHT NOW Very Happy

vErY ReFrEsHiNg
I'll make covers as well Surprised

Sorry, can't remember .
But I know it from Taryn. She was starting with miks covers.......

GT vs Project C LIVE @ Holland??
Nightbird
Da Programmer

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that there are a number of people confused about which thread they are posting in. The downloads for this mix haven't been released yet as they have not all premiered on DI yet.
'Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.' -Rich Cook
incognito
Banned Leecher

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Gt? Why do you have to wait till after the show? Why not release them the same day? Is it because of more ratings for DI is that why? Confused Rolling Eyes
DJMarkIIdx
Justine's Stalker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That tracklist looks like it was good... and I had to miss it. Can't wait til the premiers are done and I can download, your mixes get me through my art classes guys (two, three hour long classes back to back... ugh, drawing studio then 3d design) At least octobers VoT will keep me going for a while!
Da Binary Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

incognito wrote:
Hey Gt? Why do you have to wait till after the show? Why not release them the same day? Is it because of more ratings for DI is that why? Confused Rolling Eyes

It ruins the splendor. C'mon...would you rather watch a pirated copy of a movie three days before it opens in theaters? No. Why? Because it spoils it.

There's a certain thrill about hearing a new mix over the airwaves...just like there's a thrill about going to see a new movie in the theaters...

I'm glad GT & C haven't released their mixes early... Wink
Da Programmer

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJ Lazi I wrote:
incognito wrote:

It ruins the splendor. C'mon...would you rather watch a pirated copy of a movie three days before it opens in theaters? No. Why? Because it spoils it.

There's a certain thrill about hearing a new mix over the airwaves...just like there's a thrill about going to see a new movie in the theaters...

I second this opinion. Sometimes the anticipation is killing me but I look forward to the release because it is slow and spread across a few days so that you really get to absorb the previous part of the set before you get the new part. Then when you finally get all of them together you have already reflected on the peices and now you get to view the beauty of the Whole!
'Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.' -Rich Cook
incognito
Banned Leecher

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only have one word to say to this: Booyah!
b14ck0u7
Da RaVeR

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJ Lazi I wrote:
incognito wrote:

I actually would like to watch a pirated movie 3 days before it comes out. As a matter of fact I would like to see it a month before it comes out.

toshiRo
Da NiNjA

canada.gif
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJ Lazi I wrote:
incognito wrote:

Depends on the movie. Most movies aren't theatre-worthy Very Happy
DJ Lazi I
Da Binary Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

toshiRo wrote:
DJ Lazi I wrote:
incognito wrote:

Touché! Very Happy
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nightbird wrote:
DJ Lazi I wrote:
incognito wrote:

I second this opinion. Sometimes the anticipation is killing me but I look forward to the release because it is slow and spread across a few days so that you really get to absorb the previous part of the set before you get the new part. Then when you finally get all of them together you have already reflected on the peices and now you get to view the beauty of the Whole!

That and the fact that all 3 mixes are included in the torrent, so it would make sense to wait until they all have premiered on DI. Wink

Mixcloud :: Facebook :: Twitter :: MySpace :: TRACKER - Please help seed the torrents, especially those with zero seeders!
Nightbird
Da Programmer

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

djGT wrote:
Nightbird wrote:
DJ Lazi I wrote:
incognito wrote:

That and the fact that all 3 mixes are included in the torrent, so it would make sense to wait until they all have premiered on DI. Wink

But of course. I forgot to mention that. Nice save GT.
mellow
Da Fan

canada.gif
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh jizz...new GT/C mix! Very Happy
Aoya
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm listening to DI and it shows "Arise"...any relation to this mix or am I totally misguided?
incognito
Banned Leecher

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aoya wrote:
I'm listening to DI and it shows "Arise"...any relation to this mix or am I totally misguided?

No Arise is from another mix a long time ago. I believe it was the Spring 2005 mix.

http://forums.generationtrance.com/viewtopic.php?t=1478&start=0
DJMarkIIdx
Justine's Stalker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toshiRo wrote:
DJ Lazi I wrote:
incognito wrote:

coughDOOMcough

I was even looking forward to it... and went in with low expectations... but still. Ouch.
Da Fan

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everybody tune in now!! Seems kinda early to be playing Fallen, but it is Laughing
Da Programmer

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thegutter wrote:
Everybody tune in now!! Seems kinda early to be playing Fallen, but it is Laughing

They are actually right on time with when it was scheduled. DI is starting to get good at sticking to their schedule. Love what I am hearing guys. Very melodic voices!
shoobydoowap
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This sounds GREAT so far, but I have to go to class!!! Noooooooooooooooo!
incognito
Banned Leecher

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

toshiRo wrote:
DJ Lazi I wrote:
incognito wrote:

Not these days they're not. I could make better ones with my eyes closed.
incognito
Banned Leecher

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nightbird wrote:
Thegutter wrote:

They are actually right on time with when it was scheduled. DI is starting to get good at sticking to their schedule. Love what I am hearing guys. Very melodic voices!

Yes I was surprised about that too.
w1cket01
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good feel to the mix so far... I like it.
GsiTurbo
Poster

poland.gif
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You just made my day @work Smile AWESOME...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Generation Trance Forum Index -> GT vs Project C (past - 2005) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 4 of 14

Jump to: