Generation Trance
Vote for GT  at The DJ List! Vote for GT and Project C at The DJ List! Vote for Project C  at The DJ List!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Chat   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Voices Of Trance 003 (July 2005) - Guest DJ Moo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Generation Trance Forum Index -> GT vs Project C (past - 2005)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Rate this mix!
Ownage!
76%
 76%  [ 146 ]
Pretty Good!
16%
 16%  [ 32 ]
Okie Dokie!
4%
 4%  [ 8 ]
Not Bad!
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
Poopage!
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 190

magnum7385
Poster

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Words can not describe... I fell in love as I was sorting out old radio playlists. I just happened to catch a good earfull of the intense Wait For Me, and I couldn't move. I wanted to cry, it was just what I had been searching for for months.

You are the almighty in my book
djGT
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

schuey wrote:
I've been dancing at a place called Avalon on Friday nights lately. They bring through a lot of big DJ's, and have great dance music. I would love to have you guys come up and spin. I think you'd blow people away. So I'll see if I can figure out who the "powers that be" are and see if I can get them interested. Laughing

What city/state is the Avalon you're talking about? Sounds like a plan, keep us updated. Wink

Mixcloud :: Facebook :: Twitter :: MySpace :: TRACKER - Please help seed the torrents, especially those with zero seeders!
schuey
Poster

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Avalon is in boston, MA. Check it out here:

www.avalonboston.com

I'll keep you posted when I hear from them...

Just so there's no confusion, I dance on Friday and Saturday nights, not on Sunday nights... Wink
pepelorenzo
Poster

france.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:17 pm    Post subject: YOUR MUSIC Reply with quote

I like tech / trance etc...since many many years....

And YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Cool
I have to find THE Music and THE sound that i like.....

JUST...................THANK YOU mister GT and Project C......

And many many others mix.... Razz
DJMarkIIdx
Justine's Stalker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome mix, I can't get enough of the PM mix, great song selection, as always.

I had a quick question, Out There is credited to Masters and Nickson, but I have some cd... umm... Trance Divas, anyway, they credit it to Justine Suissa (aka my wife). Anyway, is it them AND justine or is it just them because they are responsible? I was a little confused, I was listening then I heard the music and I was like "Justine!" Anyway, yeah, just wondering Embarassed .

Anyway on the mix... I really liked your transitions they were good as always, I did notice the funky piano thing in the AM mix but I wasn't sure if that was due to mixing or the song actually funkified it for that one section. I really liked how the transition from Lost in my Mind to Cherish the Day worked out. The "jooo jagajagoo jagajagajoo" things right between the lines of Lost... sounded really cool. Though if you can count to 4 it works, cause music works that way, I'm running in circles now.

And you have introduced me to a new "Mark's Favorite Track" - Wait for Me. That song kicked me in the face first time I heard it, good selection. Plus including Circ was great, I had wondered why I had never heard her on any mix or ever seen her on a compilation cd ever, now she's finally on something. I had just heard her on some webradio station a long time ago... maybe clubfm? And I felt like Cherish the day was brought back just for me, I loved the spring and summer mixes of 04, still my favorite mixes. Gaaah, this mix says gooey love all over it. With this mix being so great, Summer 05 is definitely going to rock. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

ps. dont ask justine if she is my wife, she will deny it most likely, cause its not true.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ovdis
Da Fan

lithuania.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know it's a dumb question, but... - do you guys spin that shit Twisted Evil only in USA?
zeroJ
Da Moderator

canada.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ovdis wrote:
i know it's a dumb question, but... - do you guys spin that shit Twisted Evil only in USA?

No a few months ago they were in canada. Anyone and Everyone can get them to spin where they live at, as long as they got promoters to pay for them Wink

StarDust
Da Fan

uk.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:16 pm    Post subject: Re: GT vs Project C feat DJ Moo - Voices Of Trance (July 200 Reply with quote

Me love you guys for all the years of listening pleasures and this great yellow community. keep it up. A fan 4life

mlt
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm new here and I had to tell you how much I love these mixes!

I always carry my mp3 player with me and I play these mixes all the time .. at home, work, gym .. everywhere! At work I cant do anything without the right music, and these mixes really get my inspiration high! The selected songs are just my type! Very Happy

Thank you djGT, keep up the good work!
zeroJ
Da Moderator

canada.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlt wrote:
I'm new here and I had to tell you how much I love these mixes!

I always carry my mp3 player with me and I play these mixes all the time .. at home, work, gym .. everywhere! At work I cant do anything without the right music, and these mixes really get my inspiration high! The selected songs are just my type! Very Happy

Thank you djGT, keep up the good work!

Were glad you enjoyed them, and welcome aboard

wllchng
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the first 10 minutes were good and then the rest was alright, i'd hgave to listen to it more to fully appreciate it and make a good judgement i guess
[email protected]
Poster

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait for download to finish so I can listen. Am glad HTTP downloads are available...have problems with Bitorrent downloads at the office.

PEACE Razz
________
Ford ED Falcon picture

Last edited by [email protected] on Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
XshadowFoX
Poster

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:22 pm    Post subject: Cowbell!!!! Reply with quote

Having Christopher Walken's SNL bit to kick off the PM Mix is GENIOUS! Very Happy Very Happy I was feeling the magic from the start and just had to smile. Vocal Track Selection really kept up my high spirits and i can't get enough. props to MOO. Just when i thought i could stop listening to X&Y you guys sneak in Speed of Sound to make it keep repeating on my iPod.

Excellent Work GT P.C. and MOO!
Going back to school just became more bearable.

Cool

THANX AGAIN
~Later
tobin02
Poster

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:13 pm    Post subject: Money Reply with quote

Twisted Evil GT and Project C... and now Moo. You guys are so f***ing money. I love your mixes. Nothing beats the soft female voice on top of a darker beat. If I weren't straight as an arrow, I'd come down there to OC and marry you dudes... or maybe just for a one night stand. Razz Cool I saw Jan Johnston perform at the Church nightclub in Denver and I told her she should marry me and have my kids... but she told me she's already engaged. Such a shame. Evil or Very Mad And yes, I'm a little crazy... Twisted Evil

Favorite tracks from the AM mix:

Max Graham ft. Jessica Jacobs... her voice makes me melt.
Hidden Logic Pres Luminary...
Atrium ft. Dani...
IIO... sexy as always.

For some reason, I like the slower beats right now. I think the summer sun is making me all emotional. Keep up the great work. You guys rock.

Tobin Twisted Evil
ovdis
Da Fan

lithuania.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:19 am    Post subject: Re: GT vs Project C feat DJ Moo - Voices Of Trance (July 200 Reply with quote

djGT wrote:
2nd Hour - "PM Mix" Special Birthday Mix by DJ Moo

Track Listings
--------------
01. BT - Dreaming (Libra Mix)
02. Masters & Nickson - Out There (Vocal Mix)
03. Hiver & Hammer - Lost in My Mind (Vocalized Dub Mix)
04. Plummet - Cherish the Day (Antillas Remix)
05. Unknown - Phinger Phucker
06. 4 Rising Stars - Feelin' Me (4 Rising Stars Mix)
07. Angel City feat Lara McAllen - Love Me Right (Smith & Pledger Remix)
08. Pentibonum - Once Upon a Time
09. Greg Murray - I Feel Loved (Vocal)
10. Enmass feat Anabella - Pray for Love
11. Lost Witness feat Andrea Britton - Wait for Me (Quadrophonic Remix)
12. Marc et Claude feat Maria Nayler - Free Spirit (Marc van Linden Remix) *CLASSIC OF THE MONTH*
13. Circ - Destroy She Said (De Donatis Remix)

Shocked could anyone tell me the name of that track?

God damn it - i loooooooove it Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
miragegirl
Poster

southafrica.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have a question: (and NO negativety at all intended since they are THE BEST mixes IMOA!)
but do you guys repeat songs from your other mixes intentionally? as I have never come across that til I heard june & july 05 mixes.

Just curious. Rolling Eyes

PS. I would like to know the name of that track too!
Project C
Da Bro

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

miragegirl wrote:
Have a question: (and NO negativety at all intended since they are THE BEST mixes IMOA!)
but do you guys repeat songs from your other mixes intentionally? as I have never come across that til I heard june & july 05 mixes.

Just curious. Rolling Eyes

PS. I would like to know the name of that track too!

It all varies on the track. On the norm, we don't reuse tracks from previous sets but just remixes of them. One track may have 5 different remixes that all sound good. So it's hard to choose so we drop the one that fits best with the set. Wink
miragegirl
Poster

southafrica.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Project C! I do realize u guys have different remixes of the same track. But I have noticed the exact same remix, same track on two different albums. Example: Plummet: Cherish The Day (Antillas Remix) appears on July05 PM Mix and also appears on Voices of Spring 2004 - Sunshine.
So just curious if this was intentional to fit in nicely with the next song, since like I said, I have not noticed it before June and July mixes.
Project C
Da Bro

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah.. that was on Moo's set. There will also be some repeats before GT and I collaborated too. But I tell ya, there are some tracks I would love to use over and over and over and over...

BTW, the big boys (AVB,PVD, etc..) reuses tracks week and the week on their shows. Our Voices of Month is our monthly show and we spin it live and on the fly. So we might reuse tracks! Wink

PS.. BTW Summer is coming!!! Wink Wink
zeroJ
Da Moderator

canada.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Project C wrote:
ah.. that was on Moo's set. There will also be some repeats before GT and I collaborated too. But I tell ya, there are some tracks I would love to use over and over and over and over...

BTW, the big boys (AVB,PVD, etc..) reuses tracks week and the week on their shows. Our Voices of Month is our monthly show and we spin it live and on the fly. So we might reuse tracks! Wink

Yeah summer Mix is sure to be great Wink

miragegirl
Poster

southafrica.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whooohooo! Cant wait!! I need my Dj GT & Project C fix! And can't forget Dj Moo if he's going to be on this one!

Btw, thnx Project C! That explains it!!
Xylos
Nathan Smalls

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Project C wrote:

holy crap, i didn't know those shows were live Shocked
Listen to the rest of my mixes here
zeroJ
Da Moderator

canada.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xylos wrote:
Project C wrote:

holy crap, i didn't know those shows were live Shocked

Silly of course they were Wink

djGT
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ovdis wrote:
djGT wrote:
2nd Hour - "PM Mix" Special Birthday Mix by DJ Moo
05. Unknown - Phinger Phucker

Shocked could anyone tell me the name of that track?

God damn it - i loooooooove it Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Yeah, I love that track too!!! Too bad all it says on the white label vinyl is that title. Embarassed

miragegirl wrote:
But I have noticed the exact same remix, same track on two different albums. Example: Plummet: Cherish The Day (Antillas Remix) appears on July05 PM Mix and also appears on Voices of Spring 2004 - Sunshine.

This July mix was a special birthday mix from Moo, which is basically a compilation of his FAV tracks, hence the repeats. We tend to try and not use the same track/remix, but it's hard sometimes when the track is so damn good! Shocked

Oh yeah, summer is coming soon.... Twisted Evil

Mixcloud :: Facebook :: Twitter :: MySpace :: TRACKER - Please help seed the torrents, especially those with zero seeders!
miragegirl
Poster

southafrica.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This July mix was a special birthday mix from Moo, which is basically a compilation of his FAV tracks, hence the repeats. We tend to try and not use the same track/remix, but it's hard sometimes when the track is so damn good!

Totally understand why u would do that!

Sooooooooooo that would mean that you totally love the track: Avril Lavigne - Im With You (leama & moor remix) as it appears on VOTJune05 & VOSummer2003-Moonshine??? Wink Razz

Not to mention the track: Whiteroom – Someday (vocal mix) as its on the VOSpring05-Home & GTR Session 4 cd? Wink Razz

Haha...just razzin you guys! If we dont give you a hard time...who would?? Rolling Eyes Cauze frankly I couldnt give 2 hoots if u repeated songs! I LOVE ur mixes - have them in my car all on 12-discs and believe me, its a hard choice to figure which 12 Im gonna put in there! I also make doubles for my place. I LOVE ur guys' choice of songs as well & u do such an excellent smooth mixing job...it just keeps on getting better!! Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Generation Trance Forum Index -> GT vs Project C (past - 2005) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: