Generation Trance
Vote for GT  at The DJ List! Vote for GT and Project C at The DJ List! Vote for Project C  at The DJ List!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Chat   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Voices Of Trance 002 (June 2005) - Guest DJ Moo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Generation Trance Forum Index -> GT vs Project C (past - 2005)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Rate this mix!
Ownage!
76%
 76%  [ 153 ]
Pretty Good!
14%
 14%  [ 30 ]
Okie Dokie!
5%
 5%  [ 11 ]
Not Bad!
1%
 1%  [ 3 ]
Poopage!
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 201

lostdays
Maigo No Nichi

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyPeR-X wrote:
lostdays wrote:
HyPeR-X wrote:
I will upload the mix to yousendit now if that's ok with the author's Wink

edit, took some time ... but here it is: http://s47.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2ZT61TAJ4LV5I1XUD738AX8K4W

- HyPz

Hey HyPz, could you possibly put it up as a mp3 file? That would be great. Thanks.

The mp3's are in the rar file ... (as there's 2 mp3's plus a playlist) so i uploaded the .rar ... but if there's any good reason for me to upload the .mp3's i will do that tonight Smile

- HyPz

Cool. Uh... is this a good reason: I don't know what .rar files are.

Mixes By Me (Look on 1st post)
Nightbird
Da Programmer

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

go to rarlab.com and download a demo. It runs a lot like winzip but the interface is a little different. As for what it is: it is an archive of a folder or file
'Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.' -Rich Cook
HyPeR-X
Da Sunset Boy

netherlands.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Download winrar (http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar342.exe) then after you installed it run the .rar file and it should open a menu then right click the file's inside and press extract to ... now choose the location to where you want to extra the files and ur done Smile

- HyPz
lostdays
Maigo No Nichi

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyPeR-X wrote:
Download winrar (http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar342.exe) then after you installed it run the .rar file and it should open a menu then right click the file's inside and press extract to ... now choose the location to where you want to extra the files and ur done Smile

- HyPz

Uh... I perfer not d/ling any programs... Sorry for any inconvience, but could you please give me a mp3 file...? You could zip it if that makes it easier...

Mixes By Me (Look on 1st post)
HyPeR-X
Da Sunset Boy

netherlands.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lostdays wrote:
HyPeR-X wrote:

- HyPz

Uh... I perfer not d/ling any programs... Sorry for any inconvience, but could you please give me a mp3 file...? You could zip it if that makes it easier...

It's one small program (Wich is absolutly clean, no spyware etc ...) it can open a LOT more archive's then winzip does ... plus, the program is like 5mb (Max) and if i would reupload the whole mix its 225mb (wich takes more then an hour to upload Wink) so, use the torrent or use winrar Wink cant make it easier today Smile

- HyPz
Hellfyre
Bandwith Donator

india.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you do not have a program to deal with rar files you should be listening to britney spears
krb5137
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:42 pm    Post subject: Love your stuff, as always. Reply with quote

You guys rock. This is another great set. I tell ya, I haven't heard anything I don't like from you guys.

Always spreading the word,
Richard
Josman
Poster

dominicanrep.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Love new stuff, it ussually brings new feelings and meaning to the months in the year of 2005. Gracias Amigos!! Very Happy
Shumba
Da Moderator

uk.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woot! great job, all 3 of ya!
Very Happy Very Happy
tracklists rules more than the larst but then there all amazing!! XD

en paws Paw Paw Paw Paw
mew
dan6er0us
Da Fan

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ownage and beyond Shocked great track selection.
beowulf7
DJ Prince

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just listened to the first mix of this set - the one that is 60:17 long. I have to admit that it's very boring. I know chill-out trance is not my thing, but this was just torture trying to listen to the entire mix. But I managed to stay awake. If you're a fan of chill-out music, then I suppose you will like this mix. But if you're a fan of high energy, then you won't. As far as technical aspects go, GT and PC's mixing was flawless.

I just started listening to the second mix (the one that's 64:49) long. So far, it sounds much better than the first mix. I hope to give this mix a more critical listen by the weekend.

In any case, I want to thank DJs GT and PC for making this mix available to us. Cool

Trance fans don't let trance fans listen to Motorcycle - As the Rush Comes.
Sjoerd
Poster

netherlands.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow nice track; http download = very fast !

Many thanks ! I look forward for the next mix Smile
Josman
Poster

dominicanrep.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="beowulf7"]I just listened to the first mix of this set - the one that is 60:17 long. I have to admit that it's very boring. I know chill-out trance is not my thing, but this was just torture trying to listen to the entire mix.

You cannot judge something that your not a fan of.. How accurate can your opinion be? And about the mix "being boring", you forgot to refer it as " Boring to me", not boring in General.

No hard feelings man, I'm not trying to start an arguement, just voicing my opinion. You should give GTR 10 a listen. I also wasnt big on chill-out until
GTR 10!!! Twisted Evil
I rate 9.5 out of 10!
"THE WORLD AROUND US SEEMS TO BE RESTLESS"
Feed your senses wit GTR 10. Smile
babiboiz81
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:52 am    Post subject: can't wait Reply with quote

man, i wait to hear this set. I love trance like crazy.
Nightbird
Da Programmer

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:26 am    Post subject: Re: GT vs Project C feat DJ Moo - Voices Of Trance (June 200 Reply with quote

djGT wrote:

Downloads available NOW via Torrent!!!
Click here to download the mix and please leave a comment.

Remember you need to install bit torrent to download. ENJOY EVERYONE! Twisted Evil

Be sure to check out our irc channel, #GenerationTrance on P2P-IRC.

HTTP DOWNLOADS:
VOT (June 2005): Right-Click Here and Select Save-As!!!

Grab a bittorrent client and click the top link or grab it via http:^^

enjoy. Also make sure to check out their other mixes in this forum.
'Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.' -Rich Cook
Doctor Bob
Da Fan

netherlands.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:28 am    Post subject: am&pm june05 Reply with quote

And a great job again, only now with Moo!(long time no see/hear)
Only with this set I've listen it more to judge. It's quite different as the May set. More rhythm in the am mix.(maybe i'm wrong,will comment again after hearing the set more)
And I like , you used Ratty in the pm mix. This song never did something in Holland, but I loved it then.(about 4-5 years ago)
And wow , the more to come to the end it's getting better and the finishing touch with Cosmic Gate ft Jan Johnston is indescribable Cool Shocked Very Happy
I hope you can feel my feelings.
Sorry, I can't express myself very well like you americans/canadians do Exclamation

GT vs Project C LIVE @ Holland??
Moo
Da Lazy Chink

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

beowulf7 wrote:
I just listened to the first mix of this set - the one that is 60:17 long. I have to admit that it's very boring. I know chill-out trance is not my thing, but this was just torture trying to listen to the entire mix. But I managed to stay awake. If you're a fan of chill-out music, then I suppose you will like this mix. But if you're a fan of high energy, then you won't. As far as technical aspects go, GT and PC's mixing was flawless.

sorry i disappointed Embarassed
Project C
Da Bro

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moo wrote:
beowulf7 wrote:

I don't think it's a disappointment Moo, not everyone gets into Breakbeats.
Nightbird
Da Programmer

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really liked it but everyone has their own preference. They still have to agree that it was mixed very well even if it wasn't their style.
djGT
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Project C wrote:
Moo wrote:
beowulf7 wrote:

I don't think it's a disappointment Moo, not everyone gets into Breakbeats.

To clear the air, the "AM" mix was a Breakbeat set, not really chill-out. For those that can appreciate this style, welcome aboard, I for one thought it was Moo's best breaks set ever! Twisted Evil

Mixcloud :: Facebook :: Twitter :: MySpace :: TRACKER - Please help seed the torrents, especially those with zero seeders!
dan6er0us
Da Fan

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooo breakbeats listens again Twisted Evil
DAZZLER
Da Brit

uk.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The breaks were awesome Moo Razz Razz Razz
Da Promoter

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moo wrote:
beowulf7 wrote:

Moo - You have no reason to think you disappointed! Good show bro! Keep up the good work! Anyone who would just slam you like that is dead on wrong!
incognito
Banned Leecher

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this the summer 2005 mix Gt or is this something else?
Nightbird
Da Programmer

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is their monthly show on DI.fm and summer '05 will be coming shortly. I don't know exactly when but soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Generation Trance Forum Index -> GT vs Project C (past - 2005) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: