Generation Trance
Vote for GT  at The DJ List! Vote for GT and Project C at The DJ List! Vote for Project C  at The DJ List!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Chat   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Voices Of Trance 002 (June 2005) - Guest DJ Moo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Generation Trance Forum Index -> GT vs Project C (past - 2005)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Rate this mix!
Ownage!
76%
 76%  [ 153 ]
Pretty Good!
14%
 14%  [ 30 ]
Okie Dokie!
5%
 5%  [ 11 ]
Not Bad!
1%
 1%  [ 3 ]
Poopage!
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 201

Shumba
Da Moderator

uk.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djGT wrote:
Project C wrote:
Moo wrote:
beowulf7 wrote:
I just listened to the first mix of this set - the one that is 60:17 long. I have to admit that it's very boring. I know chill-out trance is not my thing, but this was just torture trying to listen to the entire mix. But I managed to stay awake. If you're a fan of chill-out music, then I suppose you will like this mix. But if you're a fan of high energy, then you won't. As far as technical aspects go, GT and PC's mixing was flawless.

sorry i disappointed Embarassed

I don't think it's a disappointment Moo, not everyone gets into Breakbeats.

To clear the air, the "AM" mix was a Breakbeat set, not really chill-out. For those that can appreciate this style, welcome aboard, I for one thought it was Moo's best breaks set ever! Twisted Evil

*agrees*
i think that moo mix was one of the best mixs iv heard latly! en iv herd a lot of good stuff latly that ones just right at the top of the musics latly
it reminds me of a lot of GT's older mixed for some reason Razz

*makes note : breakbeat*
one day ill learn the differance XD but untill then ill stick to the 3 easy types of music 'music' 'bad music' and 'kick arss amazing music!' lmao

the PM mix was sweet as well perfect to chill me out with the heat wave we seem to be having here

file names slowly getting longer and longer to Very Happy Very Happy XD!!
have to condence my CD writting a little not that it matters if im gona put a lable on it Razz lmao

i think these to were quiet heavenly together

Paw Paw Paw Paw
Moo
Da Lazy Chink

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the support everyone, i'll make another one when time comes... Mr. Green
Shumba
Da Moderator

uk.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moo wrote:
thanks for the support everyone, i'll make another one when time comes... Mr. Green

click paw Razz
Paw
__

lmao *g*
mellow
Da Fan

canada.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

downloading
SPECTRUM JF
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice...good good
thanks a lot
beowulf7
DJ Prince

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Josman"]
beowulf7 wrote:
I just listened to the first mix of this set - the one that is 60:17 long. I have to admit that it's very boring. I know chill-out trance is not my thing, but this was just torture trying to listen to the entire mix.

You cannot judge something that your not a fan of.. How accurate can your opinion be? And about the mix "being boring", you forgot to refer it as " Boring to me", not boring in General.

No hard feelings man, I'm not trying to start an arguement, just voicing my opinion. You should give GTR 10 a listen. I also wasnt big on chill-out until
GTR 10!!! Twisted Evil
I rate 9.5 out of 10!
"THE WORLD AROUND US SEEMS TO BE RESTLESS"
Feed your senses wit GTR 10. Smile

No offense taken and no argument here. However, I just want to point out that when someone states an opinion, the "to me" is implied. It's redundant to say "XYZ sounds great to me" or "XYZ sounds boring to me".

Trance fans don't let trance fans listen to Motorcycle - As the Rush Comes.
beowulf7
DJ Prince

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djGT wrote:
Project C wrote:
Moo wrote:
beowulf7 wrote:
I just listened to the first mix of this set - the one that is 60:17 long. I have to admit that it's very boring. I know chill-out trance is not my thing, but this was just torture trying to listen to the entire mix. But I managed to stay awake. If you're a fan of chill-out music, then I suppose you will like this mix. But if you're a fan of high energy, then you won't. As far as technical aspects go, GT and PC's mixing was flawless.

To clear the air, the "AM" mix was a Breakbeat set, not really chill-out. For those that can appreciate this style, welcome aboard, I for one thought it was Moo's best breaks set ever! Twisted Evil

When I first posted what I did, I took a chance b/c it might have offended some. I know the folks in the Mixes/Production forum really enjoy hearing my honest opinion, whether it's favorable or not. So I gave it.

To those who thought I slammed it for no reason (trance4u) are dead wrong. I just voiced my opinion and I did not slam it. I just stated it's not my style, but I still gave the creators credit for making a "clean" mix.

Anyway, like I said before, the 2nd mix is more my style. Cool

djGT
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beowulf7 wrote:
djGT wrote:
Project C wrote:
Moo wrote:
beowulf7 wrote:

When I first posted what I did, I took a chance b/c it might have offended some. I know the folks in the Mixes/Production forum really enjoy hearing my honest opinion, whether it's favorable or not. So I gave it.

To those who thought I slammed it for no reason (trance4u) are dead wrong. I just voiced my opinion and I did not slam it. I just stated it's not my style, but I still gave the creators credit for making a "clean" mix.

All opinion is welcomed here, as I was stating an opinion as well. Wink

Mixcloud :: Facebook :: Twitter :: MySpace :: TRACKER - Please help seed the torrents, especially those with zero seeders!
Moo
Da Lazy Chink

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djGT wrote:
beowulf7 wrote:
djGT wrote:
Project C wrote:
Moo wrote:
beowulf7 wrote:

All opinion is welcomed here, as I was stating an opinion as well. Wink

what GT said, all opinions are welcomed... i take no offense to comments, i actually enjoy reading them... it's all fun & games till GT gets hurt *fish slap* so BASH AWAY!!! Twisted Evil ... my bad too, i just don't remember why right now, urp Embarassed ...
beowulf7
DJ Prince

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ Thanks for your professionalism and willingness to take critique. Smile Cool

mellow
Da Fan

canada.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

both sets owned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111oneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneone
Laughing

loved this song
Ernesto vs Bastian - Dark Side Of The Moon (Dogzilla Mix)
Nolte
Poster

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got this MAN i Rawks Cant wait to burn a mp3 cd of this and jamm out in my car
eDge_eNg
Poster

poland.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just download the mix. It's excellent.

Tnx Generation Trance.

I'm waiting for next mixes.
incognito
Banned Leecher

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

beowulf7 wrote:
djGT wrote:
Project C wrote:
Moo wrote:
beowulf7 wrote:

I'm the same way just like you. Cool I thought I was the only one who thought like this. I voice my opinion too sometimes and get bashed for it so now I try to keep them to myself, since you can't express yourself on the internet without having someone on your back about it.
Nightbird
Da Programmer

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

beowulf7 wrote:
^ Thanks for your professionalism and willingness to take critique. Smile Cool

Sorry if my post in defense of Moo seemed to be unprofessional. I think that the comment "torture to listen to" just kinda stirred a few people up. I also realize now that Moo was saying sorry to you and not just a downtrodden sorry to everyone because he thought that he disappointed everyone, which is obviously not the case. I am glad that you shared your opinion and I am sorry if I offended you. Opinions are what make us different and that is what makes the world fun.
'Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.' -Rich Cook
Project C
Da Bro

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW!! All the professional Love!!

Seriously, without opinions, we can't get better, like I stated before, some people can get into certain genres of trance and some can't.

I for one don't enjoy the Happy Hardcore too much. I know alot of our style is very chill to beowulf7 but that is his feelings. He said it before on my other sets. It's all good. Some people think Metallica isn't that hard cause they like Ramstein. So keep the opinions coming. Wink
JINN
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is there a CUE available for this?
Hellfyre
Bandwith Donator

india.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JINN wrote:

yes gene is right. was there a cue file with the mix?
Nightbird
Da Programmer

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are cue's in the torrent download. If you don't have them there I can email them to you.
'Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.' -Rich Cook
Moo
Da Lazy Chink

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Project C wrote:

Seriously, without opinions, we can't get better, like I stated before, some people can get into certain genres of trance and some can't.

I for one don't enjoy the Happy Hardcore too much. I know alot of our style is very chill to beowulf7 but that is his feelings. He said it before on my other sets. It's all good. Some people think Metallica isn't that hard cause they like Ramstein. So keep the opinions coming. Wink

word... no hates at all.. you guys can always pm us, well at least me, on the comments if you don't feel like posting it on the forum.. the comments do help me get better, SO KEEP BASHING AWAY!!! Twisted Evil Mr. Green Razz ...
djGT
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JINN wrote:

I updated the first post. Wink

djGT wrote:
For those that need the CUE sheets, ENJOY!
CD1: Right-Click Here and Select Save-As!!!
CD2: Right-Click Here and Select Save-As!!!

Mixcloud :: Facebook :: Twitter :: MySpace :: TRACKER - Please help seed the torrents, especially those with zero seeders!
beowulf7
DJ Prince

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

incognito wrote:
beowulf7 wrote:
djGT wrote:
Project C wrote:
Moo wrote:
beowulf7 wrote:

I'm the same way just like you. Cool I thought I was the only one who thought like this. I voice my opinion too sometimes and get bashed for it so now I try to keep them to myself, since you can't express yourself on the internet without having someone on your back about it.

So it's the two of us vs. the world, or at least this thread. Twisted Evil Just kidding! You should freely post your opinion, which as others have said, helps them improve. The vast majority of DJs who request my feedback appreciate it, whether I give a thumbs up or thumbs down. So you should do the same. I can only think of 1 or 2 people who got offended.

beowulf7
DJ Prince

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Project C wrote:

I'm not too much into Happy Hardcore either, but I can listen to it once in a while. The type of trance I mainly like are, for example, what DJ Doboy uses in his Trancequility and Vocal Edition mixes.

HH sometimes gets too fast (150+ BPM). Chill is too slow (typically < 125 BPM). My sweet spot is 135-145 BPM. Cool

FirestarXL
Poster

uk.gif
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just pulled down the torrent; had to use forced download for some reason, and even though I'm seeding no one is peering on that download (fine on others) - very odd.

Almost through Moo's mix, love it a lot. I spend my time on DI flicking mostly between Vocal and Chillout so the style is superb for me.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

It's not about right, not about wrong. It's about power.
pro00
Poster

egypt.gif
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoyed this set alot. i am again, not a usual hard trance fan, but i can appreciate a good set if i hear one.

I for one, would love to hear everybodys opinion, as long there is no bashing and respect for each other.
just my 2 cents...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Generation Trance Forum Index -> GT vs Project C (past - 2005) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: