Generation Trance
Vote for GT  at The DJ List! Vote for GT and Project C at The DJ List! Vote for Project C  at The DJ List!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Chat   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Project C - Phase 2 - Raging Serenity
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Generation Trance Forum Index -> GT vs Project C (past - 2005)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Rate this mix!
Ownage!
74%
 74%  [ 143 ]
Pretty Kool!
20%
 20%  [ 40 ]
Okie Dokie!
4%
 4%  [ 8 ]
Not Too Shabby!
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
Smells Like PooPoo!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 193

Nightbird
Da Programmer

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yew wrote:
can someone upload that mix again? I've tried to get it from megaupload several times, but it is hella slow. I'm not sure why it does that, but sometimes it happens.

It happens because there is a lot of server traffic and if you aren't a subscriber to Megaupload then you get whatever bandwidth is left over.
'Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.' -Rich Cook
yew
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nightbird wrote:
yew wrote:
can someone upload that mix again? I've tried to get it from megaupload several times, but it is hella slow. I'm not sure why it does that, but sometimes it happens.

It happens because there is a lot of server traffic and if you aren't a subscriber to Megaupload then you get whatever bandwidth is left over.

nope, I've tried it several times on different times and dates...same story every time. However, when I downloaded some other mixes off megaupload it went just fine...
yew
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, finally the link works with decent speed again Smile
djGT
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yew wrote:
ok, finally the link works with decent speed again Smile

YAY! Twisted Evil

Will try to get the rest hosted soon! Wink

Mixcloud :: Facebook :: Twitter :: MySpace :: TRACKER - Please help seed the torrents, especially those with zero seeders!
Seraph_Untimely
Poster

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GT and Project C kick some serious ass Wink

Downloading this mix now (I crank it up whenever I hear it on di.fm)
I'll vote for 'em while I wait - you should too!
Kosheen415
Poster

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[color=darkred]What a great website this is. I'm a newbie here.

I can tell that Project C has the mechanics of mixing downpat.
There was a great collection of songs here (5 or 6 of them were exceptional ..... Nothing, 3rd Earth and a few others). I'm guessing that the needle skipped on them on one intro just before or as they were bringing it up and with no time to recuperate, they just had to move forward and do the change over. It's what we all fear the most when fading. Unfortunately, the only thing we can do when we're out of time is mimic "Homer Simpson" "Doooohhhh!

Timing of intro's "out-tro's" (not really a word, but you get my drift) is critical for a seamless and seemingly natural switchover, otherwise it seems unnatural or forced. I found that doing my homework (studying Tiesto, Van Buuren, Van dyk, Levan and Pettibone) intro/outro's) has really improved my mixing and the finished product is much more polished.

My idea of perfection is Tiesto's I.S.O.S #4 -Latin America. Listening to how seamless and perfect the mixes of the first few songs and the choices he made in the songs themselves as to not upset the mood he had set was mesmerizing. I was listening to it on a listening station in a record shop just to see what Tiesto had put out. I was stunned and all I could say after hearing each mix was this is surreal. This guys magnificent. I purchased it right away and studied (and enjoyed) it endlessly. The right song can make you "The Man" or call your judgement into question by your adoring fans. Case in point, Tiesto really pushed the envelope in his choice of song #4 on disc 1. Songs 1,2 & 3 were perfect choices, song 4 was really questionnable, but he did it and came out on top. He's got my respect, and I'll learn from him to reach higher highs on my own mixes. Besides, that's the point, isn't it. Communicate with your audience, your audience let's you know they're feelin' you. You get more gigs, make more money, and soon your name is on the tip of everybody's tongue. Blah, Blah Blah.....Good Job!

Enjoy The Music!

O
Mertsch
Poster

germany.gif
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome mix

Avatar and signature by Eckpert @ Kackebeus.de
djGT
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kosheen415 wrote:
[color=darkred]What a great website this is. I'm a newbie here.

I can tell that Project C has the mechanics of mixing downpat.
There was a great collection of songs here (5 or 6 of them were exceptional ..... Nothing, 3rd Earth and a few others). I'm guessing that the needle skipped on them on one intro just before or as they were bringing it up and with no time to recuperate, they just had to move forward and do the change over. It's what we all fear the most when fading. Unfortunately, the only thing we can do when we're out of time is mimic "Homer Simpson" "Doooohhhh!

Timing of intro's "out-tro's" (not really a word, but you get my drift) is critical for a seamless and seemingly natural switchover, otherwise it seems unnatural or forced. I found that doing my homework (studying Tiesto, Van Buuren, Van dyk, Levan and Pettibone) intro/outro's) has really improved my mixing and the finished product is much more polished.

My idea of perfection is Tiesto's I.S.O.S #4 -Latin America. Listening to how seamless and perfect the mixes of the first few songs and the choices he made in the songs themselves as to not upset the mood he had set was mesmerizing. I was listening to it on a listening station in a record shop just to see what Tiesto had put out. I was stunned and all I could say after hearing each mix was this is surreal. This guys magnificent. I purchased it right away and studied (and enjoyed) it endlessly. The right song can make you "The Man" or call your judgement into question by your adoring fans. Case in point, Tiesto really pushed the envelope in his choice of song #4 on disc 1. Songs 1,2 & 3 were perfect choices, song 4 was really questionnable, but he did it and came out on top. He's got my respect, and I'll learn from him to reach higher highs on my own mixes. Besides, that's the point, isn't it. Communicate with your audience, your audience let's you know they're feelin' you. You get more gigs, make more money, and soon your name is on the tip of everybody's tongue. Blah, Blah Blah.....Good Job!

Enjoy The Music!

O

Wow, thanks for all that, i agree with everything you said, except for the $$$ part. For us, it's all about the music! Twisted Evil

Mixcloud :: Facebook :: Twitter :: MySpace :: TRACKER - Please help seed the torrents, especially those with zero seeders!
Gado
Poster

uk.gif
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! Love this set! Total Ownage! Keep it up!

Trance Forever!
earthmeLon
Poster

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:32 am    Post subject: Re-Seed Request Reply with quote

This is one of a few torrents I am having a hard time finding seeders in order to become a long-term seed, myself.

The tracker reports a few seeders, but after weeks of trying, I am still unable to connect to any of the seeds. If any of you still have this and are willing to seed, please do so.

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Generation Trance Forum Index -> GT vs Project C (past - 2005) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: