Generation Trance
Vote for GT  at The DJ List! Vote for GT and Project C at The DJ List! Vote for Project C  at The DJ List!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Chat   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Voices Of Trance 001 (May 2005)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Generation Trance Forum Index -> GT vs Project C (past - 2005)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Rate this Mix!
Ownage!
74%
 74%  [ 220 ]
Pretty Good!
19%
 19%  [ 59 ]
Okie Dokie!
3%
 3%  [ 10 ]
Not Bad!
0%
 0%  [ 2 ]
Poopage!
1%
 1%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 296

Author Message
zeroJ
Da Moderator


Joined: 13 Aug 2004
Posts: 3293
Location: Gatineau, Quebec

canada.gif
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Casi wrote:
kxnkxnkxn wrote:
hmm im listening to them and they seem to skip.. like its scratched or something.. (if that makes sense) but every few secs it gets jacked and continues... anyone have this problem / know how to fix?


i have the same problem Rolling Eyes


Well I have one advice, check again the bitorrent, did you stop it when it was at 100%. If you did, then there is the mistake, you need to wait till it says complete, I had that problem when I first used bittorent, I hope this helps.
_________________
Vote for
zeroJ @ The DJ List!


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
djGT
Da Man


Joined: 22 Jul 2004
Posts: 6623
Location: The OC

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DAZZLER wrote:
djGT wrote:
DAZZLER wrote:
File "Generation_Trance_presents_GT_vs_Project_C_-_Voices_of_Trance_(May_2005)_1st_hour_AM_Mix.mp3" mp3

im using nero 6 to burn with Razz

it looks right, try opening the cue file, do a "SAVE-AS", name it something different, load that new saved cue file, does it work? Question


Can't understand it GT seems ok did what you suggested but still nothing Confused

For some weird reason, when making edits to the cue sheets with notepad, just clicking the save button will cause it to not load properly in Nero, at least this is what happens on Project C's computer. I dont have a similar problem so I though maybe this might fix it for you. I'm lost as to why it's not working for you. Confused

How about posting this in the support forum, maybe others are experiencing this as well. Wink
_________________
Voices Of Winter 2017 (Strong + Gift)
VOT 156 (April 2018) + Ciacomix

Mixcloud :: Facebook :: Twitter :: MySpace :: TRACKER - Please help seed the torrents, especially those with zero seeders!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
zeroJ
Da Moderator


Joined: 13 Aug 2004
Posts: 3293
Location: Gatineau, Quebec

canada.gif
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djGT wrote:
DAZZLER wrote:
djGT wrote:
DAZZLER wrote:
File "Generation_Trance_presents_GT_vs_Project_C_-_Voices_of_Trance_(May_2005)_1st_hour_AM_Mix.mp3" mp3

im using nero 6 to burn with Razz

it looks right, try opening the cue file, do a "SAVE-AS", name it something different, load that new saved cue file, does it work? Question


Can't understand it GT seems ok did what you suggested but still nothing Confused

For some weird reason, when making edits to the cue sheets with notepad, just clicking the save button will cause it to not load properly in Nero, at least this is what happens on Project C's computer. I dont have a similar problem so I though maybe this might fix it for you. I'm lost as to why it's not working for you. Confused

How about posting this in the support forum, maybe others are experiencing this as well. Wink


If I may, I think I know what problem your havin'. I had the same problem, and its that the cue sheets are spelled wrong, mine came out like this, for the third line:
FILE "Generation_Trance_presents_GT_vs_Project_C_-_Voices_Of_Trance_(May_2005)_1st_hour_AM_Mix.mp3" MP3
What I did was change it so it matches the mp3 link:
01_Generation_Trance_presents_GT_vs_Project_C_-_Voices_Of_Trance_(May_2005)_1st_hour_AM_Mix.cue
This is what was wrong with mine when I downloaded it, so check that out. k hope it helped
_________________
Vote for
zeroJ @ The DJ List!


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
zeroJ
Da Moderator


Joined: 13 Aug 2004
Posts: 3293
Location: Gatineau, Quebec

canada.gif
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: omfg Fusion Dreams was amazing! Reply with quote

philmcneal wrote:
Man I was just sitting on the bleachors watching the ravers dance all night long. But the night shined when Kyau vs Albert kicked in starting with El-Find. WOW my mind was so blown away when they decided to also play Ayu-Appears man I couldn't have imagined them playing such a new song! Thanks DJ GT for sharing these wonderful pieces! They also played Velvet Morning and other popular picks from your previous mixes you released.

Man Kyau vs Albert can have my babies anyday! Thanks for making it the best rave of my night!


We're happy that you had the time of your life. BTW where abouts do yeah live in surrey.
_________________
Vote for
zeroJ @ The DJ List!


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
philmcneal
Poster


Joined: 17 Mar 2005
Posts: 12
Location: Surrey B.C (Greater Van)

canada.gif
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live near Guildford, or to be exact in Fraiser Heights.
_________________
Don't smoke Cannabis...

...Inhale Cannabinoids
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zeroJ
Da Moderator


Joined: 13 Aug 2004
Posts: 3293
Location: Gatineau, Quebec

canada.gif
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

philmcneal wrote:
I live near Guildford, or to be exact in Fraiser Heights.


k, well welcome aboard
_________________
Vote for
zeroJ @ The DJ List!


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
jrmacca
Poster


Joined: 17 May 2005
Posts: 100
Location: flying

canada.gif
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djGT wrote:
DAZZLER wrote:
Wicked sets gt/pc but can't get cue to load checked it and looks ok Confused

Are you having problems with both cue sheets?

bjornstar wrote:
When's the Direct Download going to be up for these 2 mixes?

Due to lack of bandwidth, most likely never. There will probably be only bittorrent downloads for monthly shows. Embarassed


oh man....looks like i'll have to go back and reread the instructions..very very slllooowwwlllyy...

here's goes attempt...god knows what Embarassed


hehe..i'm so technologically inept Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
djGT
Da Man


Joined: 22 Jul 2004
Posts: 6623
Location: The OC

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zeroJ wrote:
djGT wrote:
DAZZLER wrote:
djGT wrote:
DAZZLER wrote:
File "Generation_Trance_presents_GT_vs_Project_C_-_Voices_of_Trance_(May_2005)_1st_hour_AM_Mix.mp3" mp3

im using nero 6 to burn with Razz

it looks right, try opening the cue file, do a "SAVE-AS", name it something different, load that new saved cue file, does it work? Question


Can't understand it GT seems ok did what you suggested but still nothing Confused

For some weird reason, when making edits to the cue sheets with notepad, just clicking the save button will cause it to not load properly in Nero, at least this is what happens on Project C's computer. I dont have a similar problem so I though maybe this might fix it for you. I'm lost as to why it's not working for you. Confused

How about posting this in the support forum, maybe others are experiencing this as well. Wink


If I may, I think I know what problem your havin'. I had the same problem, and its that the cue sheets are spelled wrong, mine came out like this, for the third line:
FILE "Generation_Trance_presents_GT_vs_Project_C_-_Voices_Of_Trance_(May_2005)_1st_hour_AM_Mix.mp3" MP3
What I did was change it so it matches the mp3 link:
01_Generation_Trance_presents_GT_vs_Project_C_-_Voices_Of_Trance_(May_2005)_1st_hour_AM_Mix.cue
This is what was wrong with mine when I downloaded it, so check that out. k hope it helped

Darrell must be renaming my MP3's then. Twisted Evil
_________________
Voices Of Winter 2017 (Strong + Gift)
VOT 156 (April 2018) + Ciacomix

Mixcloud :: Facebook :: Twitter :: MySpace :: TRACKER - Please help seed the torrents, especially those with zero seeders!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
djMik
DJ Mik


Joined: 27 Nov 2004
Posts: 932
Location: North Carolina

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

djGT wrote:

Darrell must be renaming my MP3's then. Twisted Evil


What are you thinking Darrell?????? Razz
_________________
-Matt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
forshurz
Poster


Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Posts: 5

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:13 am    Post subject: ownage forshurz!!! Reply with quote

Probably one of the best mixes you guys put out!!! Keep up the great work!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
zeroJ
Da Moderator


Joined: 13 Aug 2004
Posts: 3293
Location: Gatineau, Quebec

canada.gif
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

djGT wrote:
zeroJ wrote:
djGT wrote:
DAZZLER wrote:
djGT wrote:
DAZZLER wrote:
File "Generation_Trance_presents_GT_vs_Project_C_-_Voices_of_Trance_(May_2005)_1st_hour_AM_Mix.mp3" mp3

im using nero 6 to burn with Razz

it looks right, try opening the cue file, do a "SAVE-AS", name it something different, load that new saved cue file, does it work? Question


Can't understand it GT seems ok did what you suggested but still nothing Confused

For some weird reason, when making edits to the cue sheets with notepad, just clicking the save button will cause it to not load properly in Nero, at least this is what happens on Project C's computer. I dont have a similar problem so I though maybe this might fix it for you. I'm lost as to why it's not working for you. Confused

How about posting this in the support forum, maybe others are experiencing this as well. Wink


If I may, I think I know what problem your havin'. I had the same problem, and its that the cue sheets are spelled wrong, mine came out like this, for the third line:
FILE "Generation_Trance_presents_GT_vs_Project_C_-_Voices_Of_Trance_(May_2005)_1st_hour_AM_Mix.mp3" MP3
What I did was change it so it matches the mp3 link:
01_Generation_Trance_presents_GT_vs_Project_C_-_Voices_Of_Trance_(May_2005)_1st_hour_AM_Mix.cue
This is what was wrong with mine when I downloaded it, so check that out. k hope it helped

Darrell must be renaming my MP3's then. Twisted Evil


Shocked Surprised
_________________
Vote for
zeroJ @ The DJ List!


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
tranceaddict_cl
Poster


Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Posts: 291
Location: Punta Arenas, Chile

chile.gif
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I became an instant fan of GT ever since I discovered him a few months ago. With him I learned that "the best" is a non absolute concept... when you think he got the best mix there he comes again surprising us with a better one. His best will be his next. VOT 2005 is IMHO simply wonderfully uplifting.

I see that you are giving live shows abroad. One can fear that soon you will be discovered by the mass and drawned into the commercial side of mixing (nothing wrong with that tho, guess Tiesto is not a poor guy). My fear is that if that happens (I would be surprised if your talent is not noted by the market), we could loose GT from this forums in a few months, so c'mon guys, hurrry up and d/l all his mixes before he gets into the premier league along with Tiesto, AVB, ATB, Oakey and so.

Thanks GT and Project C for all your talent and the time you devote to let us enjoy your work. IMHO you guys are simply top, with due respect to those that have voted "poopage", which simply confirms that there is nothing written in taste, thanks God.

Sorry for my english, not my first language.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
djGT
Da Man


Joined: 22 Jul 2004
Posts: 6623
Location: The OC

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tranceaddict_cl wrote:
I see that you are giving live shows abroad. One can fear that soon you will be discovered by the mass and drawned into the commercial side of mixing (nothing wrong with that tho, guess Tiesto is not a poor guy). My fear is that if that happens (I would be surprised if your talent is not noted by the market), we could loose GT from this forums in a few months, so c'mon guys, hurrry up and d/l all his mixes before he gets into the premier league along with Tiesto, AVB, ATB, Oakey and so.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I can never leave my forum, no matter what happens. Twisted Evil

BTW, great post, and your English is fine! Twisted Evil
_________________
Voices Of Winter 2017 (Strong + Gift)
VOT 156 (April 2018) + Ciacomix

Mixcloud :: Facebook :: Twitter :: MySpace :: TRACKER - Please help seed the torrents, especially those with zero seeders!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
mellow
Da Fan


Joined: 14 Aug 2004
Posts: 286
Location: Calgary

canada.gif
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH snap! when i didnt even see this...downloading now
_________________
|I'll See You on the Darkside of the Moon|
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
joe_guy
Poster


Joined: 08 Nov 2004
Posts: 17

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

always good, always great..good job guys...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
dan6er0us
Da Fan


Joined: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 429
Location: CA

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is...............ownage
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DJMarkIIdx
Justine's Stalker


Joined: 23 Nov 2004
Posts: 289
Location: Illinois

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty much repeating what everyone else has said, but its simply awesome.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ewe_2
Poster


Joined: 29 Sep 2004
Posts: 149

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These rock. Only thing I can't figure out is there is a spot in the song "skys fall down" that is odd. Someone says something. Was it planned? Kind of puts a kink in the flow of the song.

D
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
djGT
Da Man


Joined: 22 Jul 2004
Posts: 6623
Location: The OC

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ewe_2 wrote:
These rock. Only thing I can't figure out is there is a spot in the song "skys fall down" that is odd. Someone says something. Was it planned? Kind of puts a kink in the flow of the song.

D

CLASSIC Of The Month...

hehe... that was my sister's voice... we need to redo that sample, i don't like it. Laughing
_________________
Voices Of Winter 2017 (Strong + Gift)
VOT 156 (April 2018) + Ciacomix

Mixcloud :: Facebook :: Twitter :: MySpace :: TRACKER - Please help seed the torrents, especially those with zero seeders!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
ewe_2
Poster


Joined: 29 Sep 2004
Posts: 149

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

djGT wrote:
ewe_2 wrote:
These rock. Only thing I can't figure out is there is a spot in the song "skys fall down" that is odd. Someone says something. Was it planned? Kind of puts a kink in the flow of the song.

D

CLASSIC Of The Month...

hehe... that was my sister's voice... we need to redo that sample, i don't like it. Laughing


I thought maybe it was something that happened during down loading.

LOL

Smile

D
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
XshadowFoX
Poster


Joined: 27 Nov 2004
Posts: 8

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 8:18 pm    Post subject: i really want to hear this! Reply with quote

azureus is telling me there are ZERO connections even though there is a swarm of like 2,638 people. Could someone host or something? I've never had any problems with torrents until recently.
THANX- GT OWNZ ALL TRANCE.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
djGT
Da Man


Joined: 22 Jul 2004
Posts: 6623
Location: The OC

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 6:52 am    Post subject: Re: i really want to hear this! Reply with quote

XshadowFoX wrote:
azureus is telling me there are ZERO connections even though there is a swarm of like 2,638 people. Could someone host or something? I've never had any problems with torrents until recently.
THANX- GT OWNZ ALL TRANCE.

There seems to be 17 seeding currently, are you still having problems? Embarassed
_________________
Voices Of Winter 2017 (Strong + Gift)
VOT 156 (April 2018) + Ciacomix

Mixcloud :: Facebook :: Twitter :: MySpace :: TRACKER - Please help seed the torrents, especially those with zero seeders!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Nightbird
Da Programmer


Joined: 01 Mar 2005
Posts: 979
Location: Tulsa

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:35 am    Post subject: Re: i really want to hear this! Reply with quote

XshadowFoX wrote:
azureus is telling me there are ZERO connections even though there is a swarm of like 2,638 people. Could someone host or something? I've never had any problems with torrents until recently.
THANX- GT OWNZ ALL TRANCE.


If you are using version 2.3.0.0 then you are going to have problems (at least on Linux). I can't verify that for Windows because the Windows machine I have is running v. 2.3.0.2 and I have no problems. Are you sure that your ports are forwarded correctly?

[edit]
I was able to reconnect and start downloading again with no problem, so maybe you just need to kill your azureus and start the torrent again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
XshadowFoX
Poster


Joined: 27 Nov 2004
Posts: 8

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 11:43 am    Post subject: Maybe Reply with quote

Well at least now it says im downloading..thats a start and I am using 2.3.0.0 unfortunately the update won't download for 2.3.0.2 and i am using windows. There are 19 seeds so hopefully I'll get somewhere. When I do It will be magic I'm sure. Everything by GT is! Thanx for checkin in though... Today was my last day as a high school sophomore...SUMMER IS ON and im a junior. GT your beats wake me up in the morning, for that i owe you. PEACE, until later-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Nightbird
Da Programmer


Joined: 01 Mar 2005
Posts: 979
Location: Tulsa

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try to uninstall the old verison and download the new one direct from the website. That may help. It is very unfortunate that one of the best bittorrent programs is written in Java.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Generation Trance Forum Index -> GT vs Project C (past - 2005) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Powered by CloudFlare