Generation Trance
Vote for GT  at The DJ List! Vote for GT and Project C at The DJ List! Vote for Project C  at The DJ List!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Chat   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
June 10, 2005 - GT vs Project C *LIVE* @ Calgary, Canada
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Generation Trance Forum Index -> Events/Shows
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Are you coming?
YES!
40%
 40%  [ 22 ]
Maybe!
12%
 12%  [ 7 ]
NO... sowie!
46%
 46%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 54

djGT
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 6:51 am    Post subject: June 10, 2005 - GT vs Project C *LIVE* @ Calgary, Canada Reply with quote

Presented to you first, by PillowTalk Promotions...

RAVE "VOLITION"
JUNE 10th, 2005

[n] the act of making a choice;
[n] the capability of conscious choice and decision and intention

The first in a line of "Concept" Raves brought to you by Pillowtalk Promotions, a notion sure to break open the soul of the scene, centered around the idea of choice.

Featuring the international talent of:

DJ GT - Vocal Trance/Prog Breaks (USA)

Dj GT's love for electronic music began when he was first introduced to it in the year of 1998. It was an underground party he will never forget. Instantly falling in love with the sounds EDM can produce, he began listening to artists who shares the same taste as him such as Paul Oakenfold, Tiesto, Armin Van Buuren, Ferry Corsten, just to name a few. What separates him from the rest of other DJs is his passion and insatiable lust for Vocal Trance. Being unsatisfied with CD compilations meeting his needs, he footed his journey to DJship, becoming known for riveting Vocals. Whether it is progressive, breaks, house, or vocal trance, his style knows no limit. You can find his mixes being played on the largest internet radio station in the world,
DI.fm! DJ GT will be soothing and, later, rattling our senses with Project C at the decks, in 2 separate sets of Vocal Trance and Progressive Breaks; with techniques only available in the top 150 on thedjlist.com.

Project C - Vocal Trance/Prog Breaks (USA)

Project C shares the same passion for Vocal Trance and Breaks as his companion, DJ GT. Spilling over onto GenerationTrance.com and DI.fm, this DJ has won acclaim with all of his fans, and is one DJ that just doesn't want to stop at the decks. Keep an eye on Project C, and don't talk to your friends during his set, or you might miss something! You're sure to feel the everlasting synths and interstellar brokenbeats quite... arousing Wink

And Of Course, You Love Your Locals...

JayFraid - Electro Tech
The question is, how dirty can it get? Tearing riffs and bass to destroy your senses are on JayFraid's list, 110%. Roughing you up on the mainstage, JayFraid is calling you out.

Guy Smiley - House/Breaks
Mmm... House. Probably one of Calgary's top 5 House DJ's, and... well, we just can't wait to see what Guy Smiley has in store for us. Avoid any food or drink an hour before his set, because there's no way you're going to be stopping for these grooving beats.

Freddy J - House/Breaks
Making the crowd dance is no easy task, but it's something this DJ has never forgotten how to accomplish. Rumor has it this DJ was born with headphones and hasn't been able to stop since.

Saint James - Trance
If you love rising melodies and basslines that carry you away, get on the dance floor before everybody else, because Saint James is going to fill it. Spinning a special set in the spirit of Volition, James is going to be a force of trance not to be reckoned with.

AmDiem - Hard Trance
Making his debut at Twilight, Playing unto the masses at Wonderland, and (post-dated) cracking open a can of whoopass at Mystical 3, this DJ won't LET you stop!! Seriously, AmDiem spins only the best hard trance has to offer, in a way only AmDiem has to offer. Catch him while you can.

Lanky - Hardstyle
Hardstyle!! Hardstyle!! Hardstyle!! With sets the likes of Chemical Generation and his nights playing at The Warehouse, we don't know if the dancefloor is going to be big enough! Cracking open new vinyl and going over it hours and hours on end is just as exciting for him as buying a brand new ferrari is for us commonfolk! (Don't worry, there's enough room on this floor for hundreds and hundreds of people. Definitely not a problem)

Rodi Style - Nu NRG
If there's a prodigy in Calgary, look no further. Winning international acclaim with his ever-promising producing and turntable skills, Mr. Style assures us that there is no stopping him. This man's name just speaks for itself. Arrive and be pleased in places you never thought possible. His talent knows no boundaries.

TVG - Freeform
Gone are the days of cheesy "happy hardcore"
Freeform is a truly polymusical dance genre, breaking the energy, emotion, fun and fury of several musical styles into a bowl, and whisking them up into an irrepressible force. TVG is making his Calgary debut with a genre that's just going to blow you away.

SunDrop - Psytrance/Chillout
Ever heard a pulsing, rocking psytrance beat? How about a crescendo that leaves you breathless at the top and throws you headlong into an inescapable bassline? If not, here's your chance. Try to keep ahead of the beats, if you don't, they might just make a fool out of you. Sundrop will be finishing the night with a surprise, one very near and dear to the hearts of all Ravers and Electro-Heads alike.

Spin-Out - Trance
Resident Security and Trance DJ, Spin-Out has oh so many righteous tracks on vinyl. Throwing down his local debut, DJ Spin-Out is ready to lay down his territory in the DJ Booth. Come one, come all.

We TOLD You We'd Have Some DnB/Jungle!

Vinyl Fixx - DnB
This inspiring DJ has been spinning and producing Drum and Bass for over 6 years now, has releases out across the pond as well as independant tracks here... by all rights, we should already be dancing!

DJ Instinct - DnB
DJ Instinct is surfing the wave to stardom, and is well on the way. Get in close to the speakers, because this DJ is ready to plow you over. Wouldn't want to lose your spot...

TICKET INFO
Tickets Available Thru Preorder RIGHT NOW!!!
First 150 tickets $20 CDN
Next 200 tickets $25 CDN
Rest @ door

TO ORDER
Send email with the following info to: ravevolition@gmail.com
-Name (first/last)
-Contact Ph #
-Number of Tickets Needed

We will contact you with ticket pickup dates and times and final $$.
Even getting your ticket is going to be a "party"
Just bring the money with you, and the will to party.

And a Bubblewrap House. Yes, we're going there.
Blacklights Guaranteed
Highlighters....

Bubblewrap, Blacklights, Highlighters... what could we be up to?

All the promoters are wearing suits.
Somebody should wear a toga!
What will you wear?

Facebook :: Twitter :: MySpace :: TRACKER - Please help seed the torrents, especially those with zero seeders!

Last edited by djGT on Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:55 am; edited 3 times in total
LiquidRezin
Da HomiE

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bring me back some souveniers doggies

www.myspace.com/liquidrezin
Project C
Da Bro

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait!!!
trance4u
Da Promoter

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is the first stop on the world tour? congrats guys...! that is way cool! let me know if you need the limo ride to the airport...don't forget to negotiate that part into the contract! isn't it interesting how we can book alberta but not local? long live Alberta Canada! oh Canada!
Dredd
Poster

canada.gif
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any chance you will come to montreal? That would be soooo nice, has Alberta is kinda far from here.....
djGT
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dredd wrote:
Any chance you will come to montreal? That would be soooo nice, has Alberta is kinda far from here.....

if you know any promoters from Montreal, tell them to fly us there! Wink

Facebook :: Twitter :: MySpace :: TRACKER - Please help seed the torrents, especially those with zero seeders!
DJ Lazi I
Da Binary Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, wait...does this mean you're "flying" to Alberta? Or going on a nice, long drive? Very Happy
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJ Lazi I wrote:
So, wait...does this mean you're "flying" to Alberta? Or going on a nice, long drive? Very Happy

flying of course silly! Razz

QTSA
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 8:52 am    Post subject: ***ADAM*** Reply with quote

Montreal is being worked on......

Adam Imanpoor
djGT
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 9:05 am    Post subject: Re: ***ADAM*** Reply with quote

QTSA wrote:

Adam Imanpoor

Oh yeah... forgot about that one Adam! More news to come people! Twisted Evil

LRCN
Poopy Eye

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice one guys. rock it hard.
chenzkiwi
Poster

germany.gif
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 9:26 am    Post subject: So close, yet so far away!! Reply with quote

Oh, I wish I could come!! My hometown in Montana is only a 5 hour drive from Calgary! (thats short in Montana distances!) But unfortunately I'm in Berlin right now...till August! Shit, I really wish I could come..I'm a big fan of you guys...oh well, maybe another time! I doubt you'll ever come to Montana..but maybe Washington state? Well have fun in Canada! Its actually a great place up there..I love it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
skippingrock
Poster

canada.gif
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 9:28 am    Post subject: Re: ***ADAM*** Reply with quote

djGT wrote:
QTSA wrote:

Adam Imanpoor

Oh yeah... forgot about that one Adam! More news to come people! Twisted Evil

Come to Vancouver, BC, Canada!! Smile
BTW, where in Alberta? It is a very big province.
Ah, I see, Calgary... I really had to look in the posting for it.
June 13th is my b-day! You could come down after. Smile
raypoo04
Da Brown Guy

canada.gif
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

about time. So its in calgary right? Cant really see where it says calgary, but it obviously is im guessing, and we have a sunnyside station here so ok.
Thats pretty awesome guys! You guys are gonna play breaks? Confused . Anyway, got any tracklist planned yet?
I probably gonna go to this, 95%, unless i got a Diploma Exam the next morning, than im screwed, but I doubt it.

Very Happy

-Ray

A Devine Experience From Trance To House, From Progressive To Lounge.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
djGT
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

raypoo04 wrote:
about time. So its in calgary right? Cant really see where it says calgary, but it obviously is im guessing, and we have a sunnyside station here so ok.
Thats pretty awesome guys! You guys are gonna play breaks? Confused . Anyway, got any tracklist planned yet?
I probably gonna go to this, 95%, unless i got a Diploma Exam the next morning, than im screwed, but I doubt it.

Very Happy

-Ray

Alberta, Calgary... i think so, you can always email them for more details... as for the breaks, we told him Progressive/Progressive Breaks... we are playing in both rooms that night, the other being Vocal Trance! Twisted Evil

mellow
Da Fan

canada.gif
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YESSSSS, i'll be there!!!!!!

can you get me and 2 other people VIP passes by chance? Very Happy
jethro
Da Pimp

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

calgary aint ready for this Very Happy
have fun guys
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TVG
Poster

canada.gif
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man this is going to be awesome. I can't wait. Very Happy

mellow: VIP passes are $50.
djGT
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TVG wrote:
mellow: VIP passes are $50.

how many lollipops do we get with a VIP pass? Laughing

TVG
Poster

canada.gif
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha hmm I don't know about lollipops, but redbulls for sure. Razz
PendulumDreams
Poster

canada.gif
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why Calgary? I live in Edmonton and I'd gladly come if you weren't in Calgary. Are you ever planning on making a stop in Edmonton?
djGT
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PendulumDreams wrote:
Why Calgary? I live in Edmonton and I'd gladly come if you weren't in Calgary. Are you ever planning on making a stop in Edmonton?

If there were promoters willing to fly us over, why not?! Twisted Evil

pipedowndjh
Da Seed

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is at a club so 21+ only?
djGT
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pipedowndjh wrote:
is at a club so 21+ only?

Not a club, some center, all ages! Twisted Evil

pipedowndjh
Da Seed

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sweet i will have tos ee if i can comes!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Generation Trance Forum Index -> Events/Shows All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: