Generation Trance
Vote for GT  at The DJ List! Vote for GT and Project C at The DJ List! Vote for Project C  at The DJ List!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Chat   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
10/22, 10/31, 11/5 - Addicted LA - Afterhours Business

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Generation Trance Forum Index -> Events/Shows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LRCN
Poopy Eye

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:40 pm    Post subject: 10/22, 10/31, 11/5 - Addicted LA - Afterhours Business Reply with quote

Addicted Entertainment, The Ladies of Elle, & Deep Productions present Addicted LA.

Addicted LA will be held at the Stock Exchange in downtown Los Angeles with a capacity of 1500 people. Addicted is a 21+ event with 7 full bars for the people that drink like fish. Come out and shake your groove thing with the Addicted Go-Go Dancers.

Come join us on our first night, Friday October 22nd and every other Friday thereafter. Club hours are from 10 PM to 6:30 AM, ladies FREE before 11 PM. $15 presale tickets can be purchased at Groove Tickets & Wantickets.

If you can't make it out on October 22nd or November 5th, please join us for a special Monster Massive Afterhours party Sunday October 31st from 2 AM to 9 AM. The DJ Line-up for this night has not yet been determined but will most definitely be some great local talent. $20 presale tickets for this party can also be purchased at Groove Tickets & Wantickets.

For VIP, large groups, & birthday party information, email: [email protected]

Addicted Main Room Residents: Trance/House/Progressive/Energy
Christopher Graham (GER), Danny Armstrong (NY), Liquid Ice (SF), GT (OC/SD), BTC (OC), Project C (OC), LRCN (LA), Jethro (LA), & Dilated Pupils

Addicted 2nd Room Residents: Hip Hop/Top 40
J Groove & Rio Walker

The Stock Exchange is on the corner of E. 6th St. & S. Spring St. Entrance & Parking on S. Main St. & E. Spring St.

618 S. Spring St.
Los Angeles, CA. 90014
(213) 489-3877
MAP
http://www.stockexchangela.com

We need your help to get this Bi-Weekly up and running. If you would like to be added to our guestlist, send an email to [email protected] with your full name and the full names of the people you plan on coming with.

Peace,
Larson a.k.a. LRCN
djGT
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: 10/22, 10/31, 11/5 - Addicted LA - Afterhours Business Reply with quote

LRCN wrote:
Addicted Main Room Residents: Trance/House/Progressive/Energy
Christopher Graham (GER), Danny Armstrong (NY), Liquid Ice (SF), GT (OC/SD), BTC (OC), Project C (OC), LRCN (LA), Jethro (LA), & Dilated Pupils

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Paw Paw Paw Paw Paw Paw Paw Paw Paw Paw SICK LINE-UP, CAN'T WAIT!!! MUAHAHAAH!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Paw Paw Paw Paw Paw Paw Paw Paw Paw Paw

Facebook :: Twitter :: MySpace :: TRACKER - Please help seed the torrents, especially those with zero seeders!
Project C
Da Bro

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NICE!!! Shocked Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
zeroJ
Da Moderator

canada.gif
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great line-up Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Moo
Da Lazy Chink

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SWEET!!!
TranceJunki
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:18 pm    Post subject: saweet! Reply with quote

too bad i live in tennessee, yall be living too far from me!!! sniffles, if u cannot tell by my name Smile, this is trancejunki from di forums, keep those good mixes coming!!!!!
dj SkiSki
Poster

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:01 am    Post subject: Cant Freakin Wait Reply with quote

GT, your music is bomb bro, i thought there was only Doboy when it came to cutting edge bomb trance mixes, then i heard you on shoutcast, and you took over. I have been downloading your mixes since early this year, and have spread the music to much others who only listen to GT.

Then project C came on with your combined mix, WOW!. Then I downloaded all Project C, and both of you have it, glad to see you are within the area to keep it real and spread the music live.

I Ipoditup only with trance, im listening to you on shoutcast right now.

I will be attending + 4 other trance junkies. I put myself on your guestlist + 4 + 3 girls and cant wait.

I missed you this last weeked as I was in vegas, but glad to hear you are back.

Whoa, you got a true fan here.
VocalAddict
Poster

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

=O w00000000t looks awesome guys! is this the same line up for all the shows? ne chance you can post what DJs are playin what nights or do we get to hear all of you? ('cause that'd be sooo awesome)? I can't make to the first one but I'll definitely be comming to one of your other ones!!!! =D Should I know exactly what date I'm attending before adding my name to the guest list? =D
serii
Poster

moldova.gif
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would like to come but ... live in europe (moldova -- very little country)
your (GT) music came even in europe & this is great thing
& i love it
10x 4 ur music Cool
LRCN
Poopy Eye

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moderators need to un-announce this post and make the others as announcements. this was just a general post. please refer to the other posts in this forum.
Ekimus
Poster

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh how i wish i was 21 Sad
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Generation Trance Forum Index -> Events/Shows All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: