Generation Trance
Vote for GT  at The DJ List! Vote for GT and Project C at The DJ List! Vote for Project C  at The DJ List!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Chat   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Cue files won't load on nero 7

View previous topic :: View next topic  
akitrance
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: Cue files won't load on nero 7 Reply with quote

I've been trying to load voices of trance, may 2005 cue files (awesome mixes by the way, unbelievable actually) by onto Nero 7 and I keep getting a error message. It says "there was an error loading cue file, (line 3)" I've tried going to "burn image" and loading it that way but to no avail. Is there anything I can do, can anyone help?
djGT
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can you post the contents of the cue sheet here for us to analyze. Wink

Mixcloud :: Facebook :: Twitter :: MySpace :: TRACKER - Please help seed the torrents, especially those with zero seeders!
akitrance
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:41 am    Post subject: Cue File Reply with quote

Do you mean the text doc.? If you are, there doesn't appear to be any text docs... for this may 2005 at least. Should I just try redownloading the entire mix again?

If you're looking for the cue sheet file, I'm not sure how I would post it on here... unless this is what you mean:

Performer "GT vs Project C"
TITLE "GT vs Project C - Voices Of Trance (May 2005) Part1 AM Mix"
FILE "Generation_Trance_presents_GT_vs_Project_C_-_Voices_Of_Trance_(May_2005)_1st_hour_AM_Mix.mp3" MP3
TRACK 01 AUDIO
TITLE "PQM ft. Cica - The Flying Song (Markuz Schulz Renaissance Remix)"
INDEX 01 00:00:00
TRACK 02 AUDIO
TITLE "Markus Schulz ft. Anita Kelsey - First Time"
INDEX 01 08:24:29
TRACK 03 AUDIO
TITLE "Luminary - My World (Hydroid Remix)"
INDEX 01 14:33:73
TRACK 04 AUDIO
TITLE "D-Fuse ft. Jes Brieden - Living A Dream (Original Mix)"
INDEX 01 21:55:13
TRACK 05 AUDIO
TITLE "Jose Amnesia vs Fedo - I Need You (Vocal Mix)"
INDEX 01 29:22:04
TRACK 06 AUDIO
TITLE "Interstate - I Found You (Perry O'Neil Remix)"
INDEX 01 35:13:34
TRACK 07 AUDIO
TITLE "Serge Devant - Fall Upon Me (Probspot Remix) *VOCAL OF THE MONTH*"
INDEX 01 42:33:03
TRACK 08 AUDIO
TITLE "Asle Presents Frost - Wait For Me (Max Graham Sidechain Mix)"
INDEX 01 50:17:62
TRACK 09 AUDIO
TITLE "Andrea Britton - Am I On Your Mind (Steve Porter Mix)"
INDEX 01 55:36:39

Thanks for the speedy response man... You're da man!
Lambo
Da Fan

uk.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this part of line 3

Generation_Trance_presents_GT_vs_Project_C_-_Voices_Of_Trance_(May_2005)_1st_hour_AM_Mix.mp3

HAS to be equal to the filename you have on your drive, to make sure i'd suggest copying the above and then highlighting your file --> f2 --> paste --> return & try again.

also make sure you got the .cue & .mp3 in the same folder

Enjoy my mixes - I make them for you.
hobo elite
Da Fan

canada.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lambo wrote:
this part of line 3

Generation_Trance_presents_GT_vs_Project_C_-_Voices_Of_Trance_(May_2005)_1st_hour_AM_Mix.mp3

HAS to be equal to the filename you have on your drive, to make sure i'd suggest copying the above and then highlighting your file --> f2 --> paste --> return & try again.

also make sure you got the .cue & .mp3 in the same folder

because of all this crap i just use other programs Confused
akitrance
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: No Success Reply with quote

Thanks for your support...

Unfortunately, the method you suggest has not kept me from getting the same error messages... when you say change the name of the file, you are referring to the mp3 file, correct? If so I am still having difficulties trying to get the cue sheet to load. Do you have any other suggestions. Any help is welcomed and very much appreciated. Thanks!
djGT
Da Man

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

try opening the CUE file and resaving it with the extension ".cue", just overwrite the old one. for some reason, that fixes it up sometimes. or maybe shorten the MP3 name to something shorter, like "VOT001_AM_Mix.mp3". let us know of your results.

Mixcloud :: Facebook :: Twitter :: MySpace :: TRACKER - Please help seed the torrents, especially those with zero seeders!
akitrance
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Finally Some Success Reply with quote

Dude you have no idea how stoked I am! Very Happy

Finally got it after I was fidgeting around with the cue file on notepad... I had actually already given up and I was kind of playing around when it miraculously worked.

Ok so here's what I did. I tried your suggestions of changing the cue files to CUE - didn't work, I probably wasn't even doing it right. But I took your suggestion of shortening the file name on the cue file on line 3(VOT001_AM_Mix), and here's what I did differently. Where it says MP3 at the very end, for instance "VOT001_AM_Mix.mp3" MP3, I changed that to WAVE. After that I made sure that the mp3 on my drive had the identical name as the name on line 3 of the cue sheet. This, for whatever reason, did the trick. Frankly, I think my Nero was just in a better mood today!

Thanks for all of your help man. By the way I can't believe I'm getting feedback from "da man". Keep it real and please keep the music pumping. Melody to my life man.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Generation Trance Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: