Generation Trance
Vote for GT  at The DJ List! Vote for GT and Project C at The DJ List! Vote for Project C  at The DJ List!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Chat   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Downloads don't work

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MoOnY
Poster

germany.gif
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:25 am    Post subject: Downloads don't work Reply with quote

The mixes from past 2005 like Voices of Autumn won't work.. please help "Fallen" is such an nice mix but I can't download it anymore for some reason, like if it was deleted or something like that..

pleeease help
aptrance1
Poster

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can't save the downloads anymore? has that function been lifted? Can we still download and save. or now it is just download and play?

right now i just tried to downloand and it won't let me save.

Can we still download and save?
tharsis
Poster

netherlands.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Downloads don't work Reply with quote

MoOnY wrote:
The mixes from past 2005 like Voices of Autumn won't work.. please help "Fallen" is such an nice mix but I can't download it anymore for some reason, like if it was deleted or something like that..

pleeease help

Use the torrent; I've got them seeded on my system (actually, I've got about 90% of every mix on this site seeded).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Generation Trance Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: